1.2

jaeden, canceled school day
::
::
school was canceled today. i was very thankful for that because i didn't want to go in the first place. i still don't understand why it was canceled, since it's just raining.

i asked wyatt if i could spend the rainy day at his house. he said yeah, and that nobody was home. of course, i sprinted for the opportunity.

i showed up at his house not a minute too late, and he greeted me at the door. "hey there, mr. punctual."

i laughed, and i followed him over to his couch. "rainy day activity ideas?" i asked him, hoping he'd wanna watch a movie or something. "i was thinking-"

just as i was hoping he might, he cut me off mid sentence, connecting our lips, and making me smile again and again and again.

i kissed back, and he smiled into the kiss. "you are so adorable, jaeden." he whispered. "you're also so perfect, i can't even stand it."

"i could make a list about what you are." he laughed, booping my nose. "but now we need to make a list on what movie to watch."

"we should totally watch bad teacher, i've heard good reviews." i said, leaning my head into wyatt's chest.

"is it on netflix?" he asked, clicking the search bar. i shook my head. i took the remote from his hand.

"no, but it's on my jailbroken movie app." i shrugged, connecting it to the television. "yes, it's wrong, i know."

"i won't tell a living soul, cutie." he said. "i promise."