Chapter 6

Finn's POV
I saw Nina walking away from Rebekah. I saw something new on the wall and it wasn't one of Niklaus's new paintings it was a picture. I walked over to it and Rebekah flinched. I looked at it and noticed it was Nina and myself. I grinned happily.
"I love it sister," I say kissing her cheek and walking away.
I walked outside and found Nina. I walked over to her.
"Hello Nina," I say.
She didn't say anything and kept looking at the lake. I looked at her and saw a box in her hands.
"What is that?" I ask.
"Nothing, I'm just gonna bury it. I don't know where yet though," She says.
'Her babies remains,' I thought to myself.
"Do you want me to help?" I ask.
"No," Is all she says before walking to the woods.
I decided not to follower her since I knew she wanted to be alone for now. I walked inside and Kol and Niklaus were wrestling on the floor. Rebekah and Elijah we're making bets off to the side. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"Time out for a second boys," Rebekah says, she looks at me. "First where is Nina and second you wanna bet on who wins?"
"Nina is....busy at the moment and why not?" I say.
I make a bet on Niklaus winning since he's the hybrid. Elijah and Rebekah wanted to see Kol win so they bet on him. Nina came back with puffy, red eye right before Niklaus won the fight. We saw the time and it was past midnight.
"Come on Nina I show you to your room," I say.
She nods and walks with me up the stairs. I take her to the empty room beside mine.
"Here you go," I say.

"Thank you Finn," She says

"Your welcome," I say. "I'll see you later."
I walk to the door when Nina calls out to me.
"Finn would you...stay with...me?" She asks.
I turn and look at her, "Yeah," I say.
She smiles slightly and grabs some clothes.
"I'll be right back," I say.
"Okay," She says.
I leave to change. I come back to find her already changed.

I grinned as she hopped in bed

I grinned as she hopped in bed. I walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back. I crawled in and laid beside her. Nina grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her.
"Do you remember that box I had in my hands either?" She asked me.
I look at her and nod.
"It was my baby," She says and tears well up in her eyes.
'So I was right,' I thought.
I watched her sadly. She looked up at me and leaned forward. She placed her lips on my cheek gently.
"Thank you," She says before falling asleep.
I smiled and whispered, "Your welcome."
I fell asleep with her in my arms.

-Time Skip-
I woke up and the events from last night came flooding back into my head. Mostly Nina. She was still asleep in my arms. I could hear Rebekah downstairs running around doing finishing touches for the ball tonight.
"Nina, Nina," I whisper.
"What is it, Finn?" She mumbles.
"The balls today and you have to get your nails done with Rebekah," I say.
Rebekah comes right in and stops when she sees me. She smiles widely and walks over to the bed.
"Come on Nina time to get up," Rebekah says pulling the blankets off of us.
"Rebekah it's cold," Nina whines and cuddles up to me. 
I gladly wrapped my arms around her and I grinned and looked at Rebekah. She is also smiling widely at us. She takes out her camera and takes a picture. Nina heard it and threw a pillow at her. I laughed as it hit Rebekah in the face. Rebekah's reaction was priceless. She just stood there with wide eyes. Nina was smiling even though her face was tucked into my neck.
"Oops sorry Bekah," She says innocently.
"I'll be right back," Rebekah said then walked away.
I tighten my hold on Nina as she fell asleep once again. I chuckled and the door opened. Rebekah waltzed on in with a cup in her hand. My eyes widen as I figured out what was in it.
"Rebekah don't you dare," I growl.
She just grinned evilly and walked to the bed. I couldn't stop since I had Nina in my arms. She turned the cup upside down and ice cold water fell into our heads. Nina screamed and I gasped at the coldness.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU REBEKAH!!!!" Nina and I screamed as we got out of bed.
Rebekah ran out of the room and we followed her. She ran into the living room where the boys were laughing at us. We entered the room and they saw us soaked. They laughed even harder. Rebekah was hiding behind Niklaus and was also laughing at us as well.
"Ohh Rebekah," We sang together and they all stopped laughing.
They looked at us and we had a very calm expression on our faces. They all looked at Rebekah and stepped away from her.
"Brothers help me," She pleads.
"No way look at them," Kol says and they all look at us.
Rebekah frowns and walks backwards. She tries to run Nina was already in front of her.
"Kol could you be a dear and get me a glass full of water with ice please," Nina asks not taking her eyes off Rebekah.
"Of course Nina," Kol says and walks away.
"Finn hold Rebekah pretty please," She says.
I am behind Rebekah and grab her from behind. Rebekah struggles to get lose but she couldn't.
"Now now Rebekah calm down," Elijah says.
"Please Elijah help me," She pleads.
Kol comes back with the glass and hands it to Nina.
"Thank you Kol," She says. "Now tell me Rebekah. Do you want a bath?"
"N-no," She whimpers.
"Too bad," Nina says then poor the water over her head.