Chapter 5

Nina's POV
Rebekah and I arrived to the store finally. We walked in and a bubbly woman was behind the counter.
"Hello, can I help you with anything on this beautiful day?" She asks.
"Not at the moment but thank you," I say.
"Of course just let me know if you need any help," She said.
"Okay," Rebekah says.
We walk to the back and start to look for our dress.

-Time Skip-
Rebekah has finally found her dress and I was having a very hard time choosing between two dresses. Rebekah took a picture of each and sent them to Nik. Nik had to choose between a pink and blue one and he chose the pink one. We got the pink one and went to the Mikaelson manor. When we got there Rebekah ran upstairs and put our dresses in her room for tomorrow. I walked to the parlor room and found and the men. Elijah and Finn we're ready and drinking. Kol was hanging upside down on the couch. Nik was drinking and drawing. I was surprised to find that Kol wasn't drinking.
"Hi," I said quietly.
Kol jumped up and hugged me. Elijah was amazed and Nik was holding in his laughter from Finn's face. Finn wasn't very happy about Kol hugging me.
"Let me go please," I say.
Kol let go and looks at my face sadly.
He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off, "Please don't Kol."
He nods his head and sits down. Rebekah comes in and sits beside Kol. I sit beside Finn. He grabs my hand and gives me a small smile. I smile slightly.
"How are you, Love?" Nik asks me.
"I am doing as well as I could possibly can at the moment," I say.
"You're still singing at the ball right?" Nik asks.
Finn, Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah send him angry looks.
"Yes I am Nik," I say.
"Okay and you're staying here tonight so we can make ourselves even more beautiful than we already are tomorrow," Bekah said.
"Alright," I say.
I took my phone out and told Damon I was staying at the Mikaelson manor tonight and that I would see him at the ball tomorrow.
"Nina could I speak to you for a second?" Finn asks.
"Sure," I say.
Finn stands up and gently pulls me up with him. We wanna upstairs and away from his siblings. We walk to his room.
"I was wondering Nina if you would uh be my uh date to the b-ball?" he asks me quietly.
"I would love to be your date Finn," I say and he gives me the biggest smile ever.
"Great," He says right before we hear Rebekah scream, "YES!!!!"
I laughed as does Finn. I saw a balcony in his room and walked to it. I opened the doors and walked onto the platform. I knew Finn was looking at me. I thought of my baby but pushed the thought away when Finn appeared beside me.
"Nina I-," I cut him off.
"Finn please don-," But he interrupted me.
"No Nina I need to say this. I am truly terribly sorry for the loss of your baby but I think I know of a way to make you feel better. If you just let me help," Finn finishes and looks at me.
I look at him and thought for a couple of minutes. I nodded slightly. He smiled great fully.
"Good we start the day after tomorrow," He says.
"Alright," I say.
I look at the view but felt Finn staring at me still. I look at him.
"What are you staring at?" I ask him.
"A goddess," He simply answers.
I blush madly and look away from him. I felt his fingers under my chin. He lifted my head up and looked at me.
"You have gorgeous eyes," Finn said.
"Thank Mr. Mikaelson," I said.
"Your welcome Miss. Innis," He says.
I giggle and he smiles. We heard a click. We looked in the direction of the click to find Rebekah with a camera and the rest of the Mikaelson men watching us.
"You two are perfect for each other," Elijah says.
"I must agree with Elijah for once," Nik says.
"I say that Nina is to good for brother," Kol says.
"We're not dating brothers, sister," Finn says.
"You may not now but I know for sure that you two are gonna be together one day," Rebekah says taking another picture.
"BEKAH!!!!!!" I scream.
"She runs out of the room and I follow her.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU REBEKAH!!!!" I scream running after her.
She squeals and runs faster. I hear the men laughing. I barely catch Rebekah but I do. I jump on her back and pulled her to the ground. Nik shows up and Rebekah throws the camera to him, he catches it and runs away.
"NIK!!!!" I scream.
Kol is rolling on the ground laughing, literally. Elijah is leaning against the wall chuckling. Finn is drinking and watching from the top of the stair case. I chase Nik around for almost 30 minutes. I jump at him and land on his back.
"Damn it," Nik yells.
"Give me that camera," I growl.
"What camera?" Nik says showing me his hands.
"Where the hell did you put it?" I ask.
"I don't know what you're talking about," Nik says.
I give him a look and he flinches.
"Alright I gave it back to Rebekah when you lost me," Nik says. "I believe she already printed it out and everything."
"REBEKAH!!!!!" I yell.
Nik doesn't get up he is to busy laughing. I strom off to find Rebekah. I find her hanging up a picture.
"Rebekah," I say in a all to calm voice.
"Oh uh hey Nina," Rebekah says finishing messing with the picture.
"What'cha ya' doin'?" I ask in a calm tone.
"Nothing," She says too quickly.
"Rebekah answer the question if you're one of my best friends," I say.
"Damn you, pulling the friend card fine I'm putting up a picture of Finn and you," She says.
"Let me see," I say.
She moves slowly and I look at the picture. It's of Finn with his fingers under my chin and me looking up at him. We were both laughing.
"I like it," I say and walk away.