the good shit

I do not own the picture or any of them I forgot to say that in the other ones my bad.
:p

Anyway let's begin

Previously on 'Teachers just because'

The volleyball team and other class mates are assigned to be teachers at elementary schools.kageyama turns out to be a teacher that keeps the little shitty kids in control and saves the teammates that are having truble whith the kids. He also saves hinata from his kids (who made a mess whith the paint all around). In reward Hinata decides to have SEX whith kageyama. They each leave their class in another teachers class and decide to have fun in kageyama's classroom. Hinata is doing sexy poses in kageyama's teacher chair. Kageyama gets turned on by hinatas movements.

Let's begin

Kageyama bit down on Hinatas sweet pale neck,Hinata let out a moan of pleasure
"A-ahh~" kageyama got hard at the sound of hinatas voice. He slowly unbuttoned the top of Hinata'a shirt just to reveal his shoulders. Kageyama ran his nose through the orange head boy's shoulders,taking in the wonderful scent of .... 'cotton candy?'
He thought to himself. "You smell like cotton candy?" He said out loud. Hinata's face grew red more that in already was.
"I-it-it's my sister's soap!" He said flusterd "I ran out of mine" "well I think it's cute~" kageyama said "r-really?" Hinata asked confused. "Yea,just makes me want to eat you more" he said in a sexy voice. Hinata got turned on and started kissing kageyama hard but passionately.

Kageyama made Hinata sit down as he spread Hinata's legs holding his hips. His hands slowly moved to unbutton Hinata's pants. Kissing,kageyama undid his own pants
"stretch me out" hinata commanded,out of breath. "What ever you want" kageyama said,as he slowly took off Hinata's pants and underwear up to his feet. Hinata blushed at the sudden movement. Kageyama,whith desparate and greedy eyes inserted a finger into Hinata's tiny ass hole. "A-aah!~" Hinata moaned in pleasure. Kageyama loved it when hinata moaned,it was like music to his ears.

Kageyama was to impatient, he added two fingers. "*gasp* NO! KAGE- A-Aahh!~" Hinata yelped in pain and pleasure,throwing his head back and griping his hands tighter to the armrest in the chair. Kageyama trusted his fingers in and out causing hinata to moan uncontrollably "Mmhhnn kageyama~" he moaned out. kageyama gave a sexy giggle. He loved seeing Hinata like this so weak and hopeless when they were having sex it's his favorite reaction from hinata.

"There, I'm done " kageyama said. He slowly caried hinata off the chair and let hinata stand up by himself. Kageyama then took his pants off all the way as hinata did the same. He sat down on the chair whith his legs spread open. Hinata wasn't nervus at all. They've done it before, he wasn't scared of kageyama's BIG FAT DICK

Narrator Hinata's head
That's right.see the bold letters?
That means it's really really BIG

Back to story

"Ride the king" kageyama commanded,Hinata began to get on top of kageyama. "What? No compliment for this amazing creation you love so much?" kageyama said (meaning his DICK)
Hinata smirked "it's grater than the grate king himself" Hinata said "why, thank you" kageyama responded "but I'm gonna feel grate when I get this big baby up inside me!" Hinata said as he got on top of kageyama adjusting the member to his entrance.

He held down on the arm rest for balance,slowly going down,making faces of pain and pleasure letting kageyama know he was enjoying this. He started going up and down  "mmmhhh kageyama~!" Hinata moaned,quickening the pace "aahh~" kageyama moaned throwing his head back in extreme pleasure.

Once hinata was going at a good fast pace he held on to kageyama's shoulders for support and kageyama held on to hinatas hips.

Even though kageyama's DICK was still in hinatas ASS ,he lifted hinata up from the seat and caried him to the round chair.

"Kageyama!" Hinata shrieked as kageyama placed him in the round chair (butt side up).  "Brace yourself" kageyama warned.
Hinata griped the edge. Kageyama placed his DICK  at hinata's entrance, and slipped it in fast. "Aaaahh,k-kageyama~"  Hinata moaned , whith drool coming out of the corner of his mouth. "Nnmhh, Hinata~" kageyama moaned quikining the pace.

Every thrust he did he got closer to finding hinata's sweet spot. And once he did...

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust
Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

Thrust

SCORE  BITCH

"AAAAHHHHH!!!~ KAGEYAMA RIGHT THERE!
KEEP GOING!~" Hinata moaned in extreme pleasure whith more drool dripping from both corners of his mouth.

(Haha I made you guys  read all that just to see something you guys were expecting)

Kageyama kept hitting that good spot only to hear Hinata's sweet moans.

"Kageyama i-im gonna cu-"

"Me too"

Kageyama gave one last thrust until Hinata came on the chair  and he came inside Hinata.

They were both gasping for air when suddenly.

Tap tap tap
' Mr.kageyama? '

A kid said after softly taping his finger on the door.

"Oh shit!"

Boom until nextime suckers