In the Morgue House

Lori Margaret Loud, the eldest of 11 children, was driving Vanzilla and texting! She had always been able to keep her eyes on the road before, but this time, she told herself, would be okay, because it was just one text to Bobby, how dangerous was that?! The answer is quite dangerous, and Lori learned that when she switched to the wrong lane, ran a red light and got hit, head-on, by a semi.
Lori died instantly, while the driver of the semi was rushed to the hospital and ultimately survived.
Don't text and drive, kids!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Leni Marilyn Loud, second oldest of 11 children, was bleaching an outfit when she had an idea-if bleach got stains out of her outfit, wouldn't it get rid of pimples?
So Leni decided to rub some on her face. Even better, she decided, she would drink it, to give her a colon cleanse! Leni drank two whole cups of bleach, and vomited immediately afterward. Poor Luna discovered her-rather, she discovered her body-5 hours later, with the skin on her face burnt off, and her eyes were wide open, an expression of fear and permanetely etched into them.
Don't drink bleach, kids!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luna Marley Loud, third oldest, was performing at an outside venue, doing what she loved, when she decided to stage-dive. This would've been fine, but Luna forgot she wasn't performing at her normal place- no, this was a taller venue, and most of the people there were unprepared for her to jump. Luna dived head-first, and smashed her head against the concrete.
All of her fans were horrified, and they tried desperately to save her. But Luna snapped her neck, dying on impact, her guitar obtaining but a single dent.
Don't jump off high buildings, kids!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luan Mariah Loud, fourth oldest, was setting up a prank that would drench the victim in water. She was in the bathroom, making sure everything would go just right, when she accidentally triggered the prank, quickly filling the bathroom with water.
Apparently, the prank wasn't 'just right', because the small room was filling at a terrifying speed. Desperate, Luan tried everything to stop the flow of water, but to no avail. Luan soon found herself underwater. She attempted to open the door, but it was jammed. All she could do was bang on the door furiously, but all anyone heard was splashing, which they figured was somebody playing in the tub. Luan drowned slowly, meaning there would be no more killer puns in the Loud house.
Don't prank anyone, kids!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lynn Madeline Loud, fifth oldest, was playing football when someone called her name. Turning to the side, she didn't notice that somebody threw the football at her; it slammed into the side of her head, knocking her unconcious. Her teammates scooped her up and rushed her to the hospital, but to no avail; she had extensive brain bleeding, and died the ride to the hospital.
Don't play sports, kids!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lincoln Matthew Loud, middle child and only boy, was walking through the woods, taking a short cut that he'd never taken before, trying to hurry up and get home from school, when a black bear saw him. Lincoln gulped, running and hoping it wouldn't notice him, but it did. Lincoln grabbed a rock and threw it at the bear's head. A low, guttural growl emitting from its throat, it lept towards Lincoln, biting his skull. The boy's pained screams filled the air, and by the time anyone got there, the bear was gone, and only Lincoln's corpse remained, a chunk of his skull missing.

Don't mess with bears, kids!
.
.
.
.
.
Lucy Madison Loud, seventh child, was setting up a shrine for her Great Grandma Harriet. Her grandma loved to bake, sing, and eat, and her most prized possesion was her lucky cutting knife. Lucy was running to the shrine, eager to complete it, when she tripped over one of Lily's toys; the knife went through her chest, damaging several vital organs. Desperate, Lucy tried pulling it out, but that only made her bleed faster. She died of  five minutes later.
Don't run with knifes, kids!
.
.
.
.
Lana Maxine Loud and her twin sister, Lola Mackenzie Loud, were at the park, playing happily, when Lola had to use the bathroom. While she was there, Lana spotted a dog. She ran over to it and was rubbing it when the dog bit her arm, trying to pull it off. She screamed, and a group of children got the dog to leave her. Lola returned, and the two walked home, Lana a bit shaken up by the incident, but fine nonetheless. That night, however, was a different story. Lola awoke to Lana on top of her, biting furiously. Lola screamed, attracting the attention of her parents-who rushed the two to the hospital. One look at the two girls, and the hospital knew there was nothing they could do. They were going to die slow, painful deaths. Lola began to sob harshly, desperately begging them to change it and offering all her tiaras in exchange for her and her twin's life. Mr. and Mrs. Loud decided to go ahead and off the twins with the help of medicine, instead of having a violent death. They told Lola that the medicine would save her and the strapped down, feral, Lana. 

Lola and Lana Loud were dead before the sun came up.

Don't pet rabid animals, kids!
.
.
Lisa Marie Loud was conducting a science experiment. While transferring a liquid from one beaker to another, she accidentally spilled a jar over.
This jar smacked into her beaker, and a fire broke out. She attempted to escape, but to no avail.
The fire was put out by firefighters, and Lisa's charred remains were discovered inside.
Don't mess with chemistry, kids!
.
Lily Mariposa Loud was playing calmly, when she spotted a shiny object. She snatched it up and examined it a bit before putting it into her mouth and swallowing it.
It caught in her throat, and she started to choke, gaining the attention of her parents. They attempted to dislodge the quarter from the toddler's throat, but it failed; she turned blue and her eyes shut.
Don't swallow strange objects, kids!