Chapter 1 Unexpected Hug

(Hello everyone, so yeah, I don't own the anime nor the characters. Just the fanfiction only)

Misaki's POV:

It was another day in the apartment of the Lord Usami Akihiko. I begin to do some house cleaning, I start off with the dishes. As I was about to add the water into the sink, I was getting shivers.
But these weren't no ordinary shivers, in fact I knew these shivers meant that Usagi is about to go behind me and be embraced in his big, long arms that were so warm. But it didn't happened.

Wait? What? Why didn't he hug me like he normally does?

"G-good morning Usagi"
"Huh? Oh... Morning Misaki"

I wonder what's going on his mind? Well he was up all night finishing another manuscript for Aikawa.

"Did you finish your work?"

"Yeah..."

He sits at the table and eats his breakfast. I notice that his hands is in a shape of a fist. Is he upset or something?

"Misaki, would like to go out tonight after your classes?"

"As a... Date?"

"Of course its a date, my Misaki"

He smiles his normal smile with those lavender eyes with a bit of gleam in them. Without realizing were Usagi had left, I'm caught off guard by Usagi's hug. Now he hugs me, I guess he needed some energy to be fully awakened.

"I love you, Misaki"
"B-Baka Usagi!"

I said while blushing as my hands are wet from doing dishes. When looking at the clock I begin to panic.

"Oh crap! I'm about to be late for my classes Usagi! Let me go already, baka!"

"Don't be so worry. We can get to the University in my red sport car."

He said with his teasing tone. He starts to bite my ear and sits on the couch while holding me in his arms and sitting on his lap. It felt so embarrassing. I hate when he does these embarrassing stuff to me. But I won't tell him that it sometimes feels good.

"U-Usagi... Please... L-let me go..."

"No, my Misaki is so adorable. Also, you wouldn't want to go to your classes with that tent all pitched up"

He whispers in my ear. He picks me up like I was a child and turns me where I can be able see his face. He then begins to put one hand underneath my chin and starts to kiss me. And the other hand... Unbuttoning my pants, putting his hand inside my boxers and starts to...

(I'M SO SORRY GUYS. BUT I MAY LOVE FLUFF, SMUT AND LEMON BUT I WANT TO AT LEAST MAKE IT A BIT PG/PG13)

Usagi's POV:

I stayed up all night doing another manuscript for that stupid Aikawa. If she wanted done, then she should do it herself. I sighed and finished the last paragraph in the script and shut down my laptop. I walk downstairs to be with my Misaki, and hug him. He starts to add water in the sink, I was about to go hug him, but I didn't.

What's wrong with me? Am I exhausted from doing that much of that manuscript?

"G-good morning Usagi"
"Huh? Oh... Morning Misaki"

Misaki takes some of the plates and puts them in the sink to wash. As I am walking towards the table Misaki asks me;

"Did you finish your work?"

"Yeah..."

I'm practically almost done, I just don't have the energy. I need more of my Misaki's energy.

I walk up behind Misaki sneaky and bring him into a warm and gentle hug. He really is so adorable.

"I love you, Misaki"
"B-Baka Usagi!"

Seeing my adorable Misaki blushing, makes me feel so happy and a bit turn on for me. I see him taking a quick glance at the clock.

"Oh crap! I'm about to be late for my classes Usagi! Let me go already, baka!"

"Don't be so worry. We can get to the University in my red sport car."

I said teasingly, I start biting his ear and dragging us towards the couch. I notice that my cute, innocent, Misaki was getting embarrassed.

I don't want you to go. You should really just skip a day of class.

"U-Usagi... Please... L-let me go..."

"No, my Misaki is so adorable. Also, you wouldn't want to go to your classes with that tent all pitched up"

I whispered in his ear. I start picking his cute body like a child and turning him where I can be able to see his adorable face. I put one hand underneath my Misaki's chin and kiss him. I put the other hand on his pants and begin to unbutton his pants, sliding my hand into his boxers.

-

-

Author: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!
Usagi: It should be, if it has my Misaki and myself of course
Misaki: ... *blushes a little* So where did you get the 'A Missing Piece from Author-chan?
Author: I won't tell you.
Misaki: What? Why?
Author: If I told you, then it'll spoil the readers and nobody loves spoilers.
Usagi: Some p-
Author: *impersonates Rarity from MLP: FIM* NO SPOILERS!!!
Misaki: Again, what Author-chan said before, we hope you have enjoyed the first chapter.