Paige Has Returned to Her House❗️

SCREEEEEEEEEECH!

We all heard that infamous screech of Paige's theme music blasts from our TV's as we watched Monday Night Raw a week ago today!

Paige made her long awaited return in the middle of a Fatal 4 Way #1 Contender match that featured Sasha Banks, Alicia Fox, Mickie James, and Bayley. The winner of this match would face Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women's Title at a date yet to be determined.

The "Anti-Diva" had been absent from WWE Television for 16 months, and was last seen on the June 27, 2016 edition of Raw where she teamed up with Sasha Banks to take on then Women's Champion Charlotte and Dana Brooke.

She suffered from a neck injury, and would need time off to heal, ultimately needing surgery to repair it.

It was during this period where many of us believed that Paige would never be seen in a WWE ring again. She had entered a relationship with Alberto Del Rio, which reportedly didn't sit well with WWE management, and therefore when the WWE Brand Extension Draft came about, the two were drafted to separate brands. This upset the couple and would only be the beginning of the turmoil.

Paige would then be suspended by WWE on two occasions for Wellness Policy violations that she would clear up by saying the first violation was due to her test not being done in a timely manner. The second one seemed to be a misunderstanding about pain medication she was using to cope with her neck injury. WWE however publicly stated that she actually tested positive for an illegal substance and that they were providing "world class care for her in-ring injury."

It was also reported that WWE felt like she didn't need surgery to repair her neck, so Paige had payed out of her own pocket for the surgery. After the fact, she revealed that the hernia she had in her neck was bigger than expected, so it was probably a good thing that she went through with the procedure.

During this period, rumored would come out on a weekly bases about Paige and her rocky relationship with WWE. Reports started to come out and claim that she was intentionally trying to get out of her contract, as Alberto asked for his release after he was also suspended during the same time, and even underwent legal action to try to get out of her lengthy deal, which doesn't expire until April of 2019.

After all of this transpired things seemed to calm down. That is until her boyfriend turned fiancée Alberto El Patron, which is his new name after leaving WWE, stared to cause chaos. He stared going on drunken rants during social media post and periscope live videos, where you can see Paige being visibly embarrassed of his actions.

These rants were directed at WWE, and it seemed like he was trying to sabotage Paige's career, and isolate her from her fans.

Also around this time, a massive iCloud leak emerged where personal photos and videos of Paige that were created in her teenage years in NXT were revealed.

Paige couldn't seem to catch a break. With the vile and cruel comments surfacing about her, it seemed that Paige's career as a whole would be over.

One last incident occurred that had Paige at her breaking point. An altercation with her fiancée at an airport saw her throwing a drink in his face, and her audibly telling him that he ruined her career. He also yelled and allegedly said that there were drugs in her bag.

Paige tried to deny all of this along with her family's plea for her to leave Alberto, one family member even accusing El Patron of physically abusing her.

Though she denied this, her and Alberto have quietly split. Neither party has confirmed this, but since Paige has been cleared to return by WWE in September, she has been living with a close friend in Orlando.

When she became more active on social media again, Paige began posting photos of her with a group of friends at Universal studios, and pictures from training at the Performance Center to work on returning to in ring action. There has not been a photo of her and Alberto posted since the summer.

Alberto had commented on Paige a few weeks ago, saying that she should be returning very soon, but she never commented on his statement, and it appears that she has unfollowed him on instagram.

Even though Paige has been through hell and back for the past year, she has stayed strong and focused on returning to her dream job.

She is finally back, and given that she was slated to be in the title picture when she last appeared on WWE television, Paige will definitely be having her sights set on the Raw Women's Championship, after her and newcomers Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose attacked current champion Alexa Bliss backstage after her monumental return.

Let's make one thing clear.

NO 👏🏾 BODY👏🏾 IS 👏🏾 PERFECT👏🏾‼️

We all make mistakes, and people should not be judging or disrespecting Paige because of the mistakes she's made. She is only 25 years old, and we all learn from the mistakes we make as we get older.

All these disgusting comments I see under YouTube comments or even comments on wrestling news sites makes me very upset. Who are they to judge her when they're probably not doing any better.

WWE has shown so much love to Paige since her return. A memorable return, her own Top 10 moments video, and more than likely a future Raw Women's Championship reign.

As Paige's father Ricky has stated, it could have been so easy for them to give up on her, but they didn't. That shows a lot about WWE's character, and they are known for screwing talent over.

I never gave up on Paige, and I am glad that I can see her on TV again.

Paige is finally back, and this is definitely her house!

Haters STAY MAD 😝‼️

~KingScorpio🤴🏾