Chapter 2

3 January
May POV
"So May...I have been meaning to talk to you...how would you feel about going to school!"Joyce, my adoptive mom, chirped.
The minute the questioned popped out of her mouth, I choked on my pancake.
"W-wait...what?!Ive always been homeschooled!?"I say frantically trying to wiggle my way out of the idea of being in a school.
"May it's for your own good!And I'm pretty sure your parents would want it too..."She calmly said
When I thought about it,I realized how right she was.Before my parents died, my mom kept on harping and harping about how she wants me to go to 'Diamond Academy' her old school.
I sighed and replied."f....i....n....e...."I drag on the word.
"Great!You start tomorrow!"She announces proudly and I sigh again.
I know that 'Diamond Academy' is a boarding school and I hate to go there.I haven't made any close friends since my parents died.Sure I went around on missions and obviously talked to propel but I never really made friends...I mean I would go here and there and so no friend would want a friend that goes everywhere, every time!
This is going to be a challenge...
-time skip to next day-
4 January
Yay...today I go to a boarding school...fun...NOT!
It's going to be the death of me!I just realized that people are going to stare at me for being know as a hero throughout the world!But a bunch of stares can't kill me!Im Maybelle Maple!I decided to go by the name May instead of using my full name and I decided to wear something else so I may not get recognized but my facial features will remain the same, let's just hope no one recognizes me.I got updated that I will be rooming with 7 other people
With one last goodbye to Max and Joyce, I take the cab to 'Diamond Academy'
-time skips-
I stepped out of the cab to greet the breeze that blew my hair to the side.I see the big school right before me and I step passed the gates and now, I have entered school grounds.I wasn't exactly crowded, considering school starts only in 2 days but I came early to settle in.
I push through the doors and see a long hallway.How will I ever find the Principal's office?!I aimlessly wander around hopefully to find the office and of course, I failed!

Finally, after 5 more minutes, I found it!I lightly knock on the door.
"Come in!"I hear a voice inside call.I push the door open and greeted Principal Steven.
"You must be Maybelle Maple...Okay so...here is your schedule, your locker combo and your room number...a few of your roomates arrived here earlier today so you may head straight there!"He said
"Thanks but could you tell all the teachers to refer me as May instead of Maybelle?I don't want to be the center of attention for being a world renounce hero"I requested and he gives me a nod.After the May I decide to go find me dorm room.

After 10 minutes or so, I found them!I push open the door to see two girls in there chatting.The sound of the door must have made my appearance known for they bother turned to me.One girl had blue hair and blue eyes and she wore a lot of pink, the other girl had orange hair tied into a side ponytail and she wore suspenders, shorts and a yellow tank top.
"Hi!You must be our roommate!Im Dawn!"The bluenette chirped and got off her bed to come greet me.
"And I'm Misty."The other girl said.
"Hi I'm May..."I said.Im still not used to the whole making friends thing so...
"Well some of the others are here already but I'll let's them introduce themselves to you!"Dawn chirped as I have my silent nod.
So apparently, the dorm has a tiny living room, a kitchen, 2 rooms, one room for girls and other room for boys, two bathrooms and a place for us to eat.Surprisingly, they manage to fit all of these in here, the room is not too big nor too small.
Misty told me that there will be a total of 4 girls and 4 boys in this room.
I decided to go and explore so I won't get lost next time since I'm new here.
I was walking along the hallway till I bumped into someone
"H-Hey!?"I shout at the figure I bumped into
"M-may?!Is that you?!"The figure turns around and I am flabbergasted to see...
[reaction segment]
May:who did I see?
SD:someone you knew from when you were young but lost contact with since your parents you know...
May:oh...
Dawn:hello!
Misty:hi
Max:why am I not in this chapter!?
Pickle:*shrugs*
May:Weren't these the people who showed up and Pickle told Nana to shush?
Nana:yeah!
SD:well I'm off!
Everyone:Bye!
Can anyone guess who May bumped into?Here is a clue, sorry but it is not Drew for those ContestShippers.Comment below if you have figured out who May bumped into!