Chapter 1

At first the world was confused about the free VR helmets because no one thought that they were real until a group of people went and got one of the free helmets. After the men and women in this group exited from the helmets they all said that it was real.

     After these people confirm that it was real and the other people where not lying the helmet disappeared from every where and I just happen to get one to. These VR helmets aren't like I read in the book, these don't need a disk to play a game on it! It has games on it and a game called My World. My World is a VRRPG, virtual reality rapid paced game, set in mid evil times with different species and everything.

     The game its self caught on with a lot of people quickly and soon over two million people where playing My World. Unfortunately I wasn't able to play the game for two years after it got released, that is how fast they ran out of the helmets. My mom never really approved of my gaming but she was cool and everything so she finally let me go and get one and now I'm waiting for it to arrive at my house.

     I ordered it about a week ago and it takes a week to ship so today should be the day that I get it. The helmet its self is free but you can have the option to customize it and I did then there is also shipping so I, with my moms' money that I didn't steal, paid a total of about 20 dollars. It really was easy-

DING DONG!

     It's HERE!! I run out of my room and sprint down the hallway to the door and swing it open to see a mailman with a box in his hand. "Is this Terry's residences?" I nod at the mailman and he asked if a Draven Bower was living here. "That's me," I say fighting to contain my excitement as I swear my eyes were gleaming towards the box. "Sign here and its all yours." The mailman says as a chuckle sneaks past his lips as he sees my excitement. I hurry and sign the paper with excitement that can be considered out of this world.

     I walk into my room to slide the helmet out of the box and set it on my bed with care, "Now time to hook it up!"

     Under two minutes the helmet was all hooked up and ready, Log in!

==============================

Sorry for the small chapter I just thought this was a good stopping point for first chapter
Sorry for being late!!!

Till next time-----
Pease!
$DB$