me > when u guys were kissing when lilia blew her birthday cake, u guys were cuddling at in 'n out, "studying" in my room

madz sistahhh 💞 > i said name one idiot

me > i'm sorry, u guys just do SO much.

me > brb john's coming and i have to get ready, u do too. we have to be presentable!

madz sistahh 💞 > lmao can jackiepoo come?

me > uhhhh i guess

madz sistahhh 💞 > thank u sm kenzzzzz, imma get ready too

I try to find something not too formal, something that I can pull off. I grab a baby blue shirt and a pastel pink skirt. After I shower, I apply very few make-up, and soon on fixing my hair into a simple ponytail.

fast forward >>

"Hey Maddie! Do I look good?" I ask her. She's always the one who helps me with my style, she gives me her opinions on what I wear. At some days she even picks my outfit.

"That looks cute on you! I like the light-colored style! Do I look good for Jack?" She states, and asks for my opinion.

She is wearing a bright yellow dress, her hair fixed in the trendy braids, making it a tad bit messy as what most people do.

"Looks cool. Although, you should be not only caring for Jack's preference, but also Mom's. She cares about what we ware too." I say, thinking that she probably doesn't care that much.

"I highly doubt that she doesn't like this! She's the one who gave it to me anyway," She says

I hear the doorbell make its usual sound. I go down the stairs quickly, I'm really excited to see him. I answer the door, seeing an incredibly tall figure, noticing that it's Jack.

"Hi Kenzie," He says with his cool Aussie accent.

"Hi Jack, Maddie's upstairs." I say, knowing that he is probably going to ask where Maddie is, it's predictable.

He's wearing a black button-up and white pants. Unexpected seeing from him, at some occasions like this he still wears something casual.

I wait by our living room, my anticipation for Johnny's presence becomes higher every second. He had to spend time with his dad for a few days, but for me, that few felt like years.

The doorbell had once ringed again, and I expect Johnny.

As soon as I open it, it is him. I don't bother to say a quick hello, I immediately put my hands behind his neck and place my lips upon his.

"Not even a good evening?" He pulls away, grinning at my previous action.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you so much." I say, releasing my thoughts.

"I did too. Did you see my message that Maddie sent to you for me?" He asks

"Yeah! You're so sweet. My wallpaper is a photo of Cole Sprouse." I say, knowing that he won't like that fact.