special ch. - A Date?

Start from the beginning

"This is one of the reasons why I and N'Yo want to meet here today."

"What?" Both of us ask at the same time.

I glance at Mo Phana and he glances back. This Mo (doc) think I will give up easily. I still fight his glance. We stop glance each other went we hear N'Yo giggle. Mo Phana mood, voice and attitude change 180 degrees went he look at the N' Yo.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Phana POV

I pinch his cheek then ruffle his hair after his finish laughing.

"P' Pha stop messing my hair." He fixes his hair while pouting.

"Why..."

"Why, Yo laugh just now?" I cut Kongpob.

Kongpob show dissatisfied face to me. I just smirk back.

"P'Pha..." N' Yo make voice to remind me to behave.

I just nodded.

"What are we talking before you start to laugh?"

"Why P'Arthit reserve seat for us?"

"Right." I nodded.

I look at P' Arthit who give small smile to us.

"So...?"

"I and N'Yo want both of you to be in a good term with each other."

"I don't get it. Why?"

"When I and N'Yo soul get swap, we think that both of us was fate to know each other. I already think N'Yo as my younger brother." P'Arthit stop.

"Both of us don't have other siblings so just like P'Arthit, I also think he as my brother." Wayo grin at P'Arthit after that.

"So what did this thing related to my term with your boyfriend?" I ask.

"As a brother who has a good relationship, we want both our partner to have a good relationship too."

After speak, he points his finger at us.

"But you and you, both of you far from word 'good'. I really hope both of you can be a friend."

"But..." Both of us speak at the same time again.

Both of us exchange glance again. Before I can speak, I hear N' Yo laugh again.

"Yo... Why you keep laughing?" I ask while smiling

P'Arthit also smile looking at Yo while Kongpob looking confuses just like me. I give 'do you know why Wayo keeps laughing' face to Kongpob. He just answers with shrugged his shoulders.

"I laugh because both of you are so freaking cute. I don't understand why both of you keep fighting like an old enemy when you guys just meet and it is because of us. I don't see any reason for fighting. Is not like P'Kong is counting on me for you so angry at him, P'Pha... and is not like P'Pha is counting on P'Arthit that make you angry, P'Kong."

Wayo continued to laugh after that. Kongpob and I in the deep thought went P'Arthit told us something.

"Like it or not, N'Yo and I are going to keep meeting each other. So, both of you should start learning how to befriend or we won't let you join us next time went I and Wayo hang out together."

Everything Wayo and P' Arthit say being mixing in my mind. I realize something and it is the nightmare for me. I sure Kongpob also will not like it too. I excuse myself and drag Kongpob outside.