Found Missing (A Jandy Love story)

Minor changes made for those who still read this. :)

_______________________________________________________________________

I smiled as the small brown dog ran to get the stick that I had just thrown. I don't know whos dog it is, but he's extremely hyperactive, he must have ADHD. He looks to be about four or five months old.

"Jaspar!"

I heard a deep raspy voice yell from a distance. I'm guessing he was calling for the puppy. I picked him up and started walking out of the woods and back to the park.

"Jaspar!" I heard the man call again. I turned to my right and saw him. He looked like he was in his twenties, and about one inch taller than me. That would make him six feet two inches. He had long raven black hair, which was obviously dyed, and was really thin. He was wearing tight leather pants, similar to mine, but with holes in the knees, and combat boots. He was also sporting a Suicide Silence shirt and a black leather jacket. As he approached me, seeing I had his dog, I caught sight of his piercing blue eyes, lined with a dark charcoal eyeliner.

"Is this your puppy?" I asked, "I was in the woods and he came running up to me."

The guy smiled and took the puppy, "Yeah he does that a lot. I'm Andrew by the way but you can call me Andy."

"I'm Jeremy but I go by Jayy."

"So, uhm. Thank you for returning my dog."

Before I could reply the sound of my phone ringing made both Andrew and I jump. Pulling it out of my back pocket, I saw that it was Dahvie, my best friend, and I quickly answered.

"Hellooo?"

"Jayy! Where are you!? Rehearsal started 20 minutes ago!" Dahvie shouted at me through the phone.

I facepalmed as I heard Andy let out a soft chuckle, "I'm so sorry Dahvs. I'll be there in five."

Hanging up the phone, I looked at the man standing in front of me, "Sorry but I have to go, it was nice meeting you Andy." Before he could reply I took off and got into my car and sped to the studio.

Once I arrived I took off my hoodie and went into the recording room where Dahvie was waiting. "Sorry I'm late I had to return a dog." Dahvie was about to speak but then shrugged it off as the music for I Refuse To Sink started. As I waited for my part, a faint image of his blue eyes flashed in my head.