Old memories

Mercedes P.O.V

         As I took one last sniff of the meth that was placed in front of me I wondered, how would my life be if I had actually listened to my brothers advice and left the game? It would probably be a better life with my brother and his mates. I would have a proud mother if I would of went to that Culinary school. See listen to this, I've always wanted to be a world wide known chef, to have people love my cooking, to be a great cook, to have a nice life but instead I chose the hard life. I have to live every day looking over my shoulder, making sure no one's following me, to have to hide out in order to not get caught. If I would of left with my brother that day...

              *flashback*

~"Dont you dare get into that fucking car SADIE!!"

" WHAT OTHER CHOICE DO I HAVE ZAYN, I'VE ALREADY JOINED THIS CREW! NOW THERES NO GOING BACK! " I screamed at him while crying

" YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE, COME WITH ME AND YOU'LL BE SAFE "

" no, there no going back "

" yes!"

" no.....once a killer, always a killer " with that made I hoped into my crew members car, Franklin, I left the most important thin left dumfounded and confused, but behind it, was anger and agony.

" I'm sorry zayn.......I'm sorry" ~

          *present time*

     I still remember that like if it was yesterday. I couldn't go back to the normal life. I can't just leave this life for the good one, with the same words I hear in my head everyday, Monster, theift, killer, kidnapper, psycho path, deluded freak, and so on. I wish I could but there's no way out of here, no way out of the dark.