Superhero

{lilah}

My alarm starts to go off which means it's time to get dressed today we start school again. Ugh! i don't want to go to ps.118 that ratchet ass school. i have to hurry because i have to wake up yoki in an hour. i head to my closet and pick out a black and white sheer shirt, lace black shorts, my white lace oxfords, and a gold necklace. i lay my out my clothes on the bed and hop in the shower for 30 minutes. when i get out i lotion up my freshly shaven body and get dressed. I have naturally long curly honey brown hair, i do a middle part and flat iron my hair bone straight. i put on eye liner and mascara and my gold studs with a big white diamond that veyo bought me for my 16th birthday last year.
Now its time for me to get yoki dressed i let her take a shower then i pick out her clothes a black paint splattered peplum shirt, some white tights with gold zippers and a black stripe on the sides, and her paint splattered doc martens. Then i put her natural curly hair in a ponytail on top and some hanging in the back. i put her gold studs that i bought her for school in her ears. we each grabbed our bookbags and began walking to my bestfriend Jynelle's apartment where we would eat breakfast.

{Drix aka Hendrix}

Me and sunshine woke up to get ready for school. i hopped in the shower for half an hour, then i got out and went to pick out my outfit for today. i decided on my light colored true's, a white tee, one gold chain, my gold watch, and a my all white forces. i looked in the mirror as i brushed over the waves that started to form in my fresh cut. i was ready so me and mimi was gon' stop by McDonalds to pick up breakfast i still haven't exactly mastered how to cook yet. so we eat out alot. "Sunshine?" i said calling her by the nickname pops used to call her.
"Yes bubbles?"
"You ready to go?" i said as she walked into my room.
"Yeah come on Bubbles lets go!"
I smiled because she has never grown out of calling me "bubbles" she could never say brother so instead she would call me bubbles but i dont mind as long as she is the only one who call me that.

We walk outside to my all black audi and we are on our way. i wonder what ps.118 got im store for me today. is it hoes? thots? broke ass niggas? or just a wack ass day ? You never know with that school.

{Lilah}

Me and yoyo made it to jynelle's house as soon as we got close to the door it opened like she had been waiting for us to get there.
"Hey babes" jyn said as she hugged me and kissed yoyo on the forehead.
"Hey bae" i say with a smile.
"I missed you guys it seemed like forever since i last saw yall" she said.
"You just saw us yesterday!" Yoyo said laughing.
"So yoyo you didn't miss me?!" jyn said pretending to be hurt. yoyo just laughed.
"So girl guess what ?!" jynelle said.
"What?" i said skeptical of what she was going to say.
"Sooo... there is going to be a back to school party and you have to come with me!"
"I don't know you know i hate parties ... all them sweaty, stinky people in one crowded place. who's party is it anyways?"
"Duhmal's"
"Ok eww no" i said.
"Please oh please i will love you forever?" she said with them puppy dog eyes.
" Aww ok when is it?"
"Tomorrow night be ready by 8 the bae is taking us"
"Whatever we gotta get goin if we don't wanna be late!"
I said grabbing yoyo by the hand.

*on the way walking yoki to school*

"Gahdamn! Girl what's yo numba" a familiar male voice said. We turned around and saw it was just Maceon jyn's boyfriend.
"It is 123-neva gonna get it" jynelle jokingly said to him.
"Damn ma, it's like that?!" he said pretending to be hurt.
"Sorry boo it be like that sometimes" she said flipping her jet black curly hair. He got out and hugged her and kissed her. jyn and mace are so cute and in love , and actually faithful that's hard to find a love like that where we come from. so i enjoy seeing them together but mace is not the best influnce he fell for the gimicks of the drug game like every other boy his age out here in the bronx. they tryna be like 50 cent 'get rich or die trying'.

"Yall come on mace is gonna drive us" Jyn said half way in mace's car.
"Nah i still gotta walk yoki yall go ahead" i said not wanting yoki around mace. He is a good guy and all but yoyo is only 5 and i don't want to introduce her to guys like him i plan to get her out of the bronx before she can fall into the lifestyle. I don't want her to become one of the little hoes out here. Jyn hops in the car fully and with no hesitation her and mace pull off leaving me and yoki walking alone. We finally arrive at bronx academy which is the elementary school. I walk yoyo to class and sign her in. I kissed yoki's cheek and said i love you. As i was walking out i fell into this guy that looked to be around my age with one of the prettiest little girls holding his hand. I would have fell on my ass if i wasn't for him catching me.

"Omg! i am so sorry" i said embarassed. He chuckled and said
"It's ok ma, just watch where you goin i can't always be your superman and save yo ass"
I laughed "i guess i should be thanking you, my hero"
He laughed " you're welcome ma."
I waved good bye and started on the walk to my school now.

{Drix}

When i was dropping off sunshine, this drop dead gorgeous girl was about to fall and i caught her. Damn i wish girls like her went to ps.118. let me not get to carried away most girls that look like her are thots, she probably one herself but she seemed different. she must be mixed with something she looked black but not fully she had a average body not too much but then again not to little, she had the prettiest brownish-green eyes, and natural hair she also wore very little make up which means she's a natural beauty.

" Bye sunshine i love you" she ran over and kissed my cheek. I made my way back to my car. I was blastin' "trophies" by drake. While i was driving i saw ol' girl from the elementary school she was walking. I would have offered her a ride but she had on her headphone and two other things were stopping me. one i don't let random ass people get in my car especially thots and two i don't even know her so that shit would be weird as fuck.

I pulled up in the student parking lot and saw my boys Veyo, Killa, and Mace with some of the the other dope boys. I walked up and dapped them up.

"How yall fellas feeling on this fine day" Veyo said jokingly.

"Like a senior"killa said while doing the harlem shake. we all bust out laughing.
"Is yall some clown ass n*ggas or nah" mace said with his girl on his arm.

"Bish i might be!" Veyo and Killa said.we all cracked up again they were still joking but something caught my eye. it was the girl from earlier what is she doing here. she was actually walking towards us she must fuck wit Veyo or Killa. She walked over and hugged veyo. i should have known she was one of his many hoes they be flockin to my nigga cuz got dough.
"Veyo" she said
"Wassup?" he said.
" I forgot my lunch money can i borrow $10 i swear i will give it back as soon as we get home" she said pleading.

As soon as we get home? aha i don't know what that was about but it's funny to see Veyo shoot down these hoes.

"Here baby sis" he said handing her the money "i'll kick yo lil ass if you don't pay me back Lilah" he said with a smirk. she just laughed and rolled her eyes.
"You aint gone do shit boy chill!" she said. she acknowledged everyone then she saw me and said
"Oh hey superman i didn't know you went to ps.118"

I chuckled. "sup ma"

"You have a real name or nah?" she said giggling.

"Nah just kidding i'm hendrix what about you?"

"Galilahi but you can call me lilah"she said.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" i said with a cocky smirk. she started to blush.

"Aye yo drix chill you betta stop gettin' fresh wit my sis, don't make me have to beat that ass" veyo said slightly irritated.

"Cheveyo calm down! it was nice to meet you Hendrix see you lat- I mean see yall later" she said then she held her hand out to the girl that was all hugged up with mace and then they walked off hand in hand into the school.