I sighed.

How the hell did I get so lucky?

I left the room, nearly tempted to get in the shower with Raven but knew we had to get going soon.

I went down the hall and into the kitchen, digging out a baby coffee from the fridge and taking a drink before gathering ingredients to make a quick breakfast.

The scrambled eggs were almost done when Raven came into the kitchen, wearing a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans that kept drawing my eyes to his butt. I enjoyed that very view as he dug through the fridge for something to drink. My fingers twitched remembering how my nails dug into him last night.

"Where are you hiding your guns today?" I asked. I had a good idea but this became a game we played.

"Would you like to come and search?" he replied as he turned to face me, giving me a challenging look, his right eyebrow raised as his lip curled into a slight smile. He made sure to close the fridge before taking a step forward but then stopping. He wanted me to come to him.

Challenge accepted.

I turned off the burner, knowing the hot pan would finish the eggs as I stalked toward him, staying focused on his deep brown eyes. They darkened to nearly black as he watched me approach. When we were inches apart, I rested my hand against his chest, then rubbed down to his waist.

My fingers skimmed the edge of his shirt and I lifted the soft fabric up. I smirked as my fingers brushed against a gun tucked into the holster in the waistband of his jeans. I pulled it out and placed the small gun carefully on the table.

I continued my search, letting my arms go around to his back as I pressed up against him. He leaned forward, giving me a peck on the lips as I found the other gun tucked into the middle of his back and put it on the counter.

"That's two," I whispered. Taking a moment to drag my nails across his flesh, I smiled wickedly as my Russian growled. His reaction was more than audible, though, and stiff evidence pressed into my stomach. Heat pooled between my thighs, but I stepped away, having a search to complete. My competitive nature was one of the few things that could get in the way of the need stretching between us.

He didn't say anything else and I went down suggestively, allowing my hands to freely explore him along the way, making sure to take my time. I started with his back pockets, giving a good squeeze. His posture stiffened in all the right places, and I repressed a giggle as I gave him a feisty swat on the ass. I moved on to his front pockets, smiling as I got dangerously close to a certain favorite part of his. Mine too. He smirked as I lowered my hands to his thick thighs, then to his calves, and stopping at his ankles. Each ankle had a gun tucked in a small holster.

"Four," I said, standing up.

"Are you sure?"

I laughed. Teasing Raven was fun, but part of the reason we played so well together was because I knew how to push him to the edge without stepping past it. If I kept this up any longer, we wouldn't be having breakfast today. And while the thought of skipping breakfast for a little more fun was tempting, we had a job to get to and I desperately needed sustenance after last night. And this morning.

"With you, never." I stepped away from his warmth and back to the stove, plating the eggs. Raven grabbed the toast, his guns tucked away once again, and we went to the small table in the kitchen.

Breakfast went by quickly and soon we were out the door and heading to Academy headquarters. Our destination was only a block away from the Academy hospital and was a four story nondescript building blending in with Charleston all around. There was a small parking lot off to the side and I tucked my little car between two others.