Chapter Two

Written By Understale

"See you later, Y/N!" says Chrissy as I stumble out of her car.

 "See you later guys! Thanks for picking me up, I really appreciate it." I state.

 "No problem, buddy. Take care of yourself, and get laid soon, would ya?" Chrissy joked.

 "Yeah, yeah." Chrissy drove off, little did she know I would be taking her advice... 

very soon... 

Luckily for me, my backyard was empty, and calling for me. 

***

 I ran as fast as I could into my backyard. 

"Hello? Grass? Are you there?" I whispered. 

After five minutes with no response, I sighed and realized how ridiculous I was being. 

 Of course this grass can't talk.. and of course I can't do anything with it. 

"Don't worry, Y/N, we will have a great time together~" a voice cooed. 

I flip my head to look behind me. 

"Who's there?" I gasp.

 "It's us, the grass, and we've been watching you~" 

I felt butterflies in my stomach, how could an ordinary plant like this make me feel so, aroused. 

"What do you want with me?" I asked. 

"We want to have a good time. Do you want to have a good time, Y/N?" the grass said in a deep, husky whisper. 

I feel my underwear getting tighter, I even feel myself dripping.

 This feeling, this need...it's time for me to just let go... I think.

 "TAKE ME, GRASS! MAKE ME YOURS!" I cry out.

 "Let's begin then shall we...~" 

The grass knocks me onto the soft ground.

 The grass caressed my neck, stroking the sensitive skin with no mercy.

 "Ah~. Mmmmmm." I moan.

 The grass moves my hands above my head and wraps itself around my wrists and ankles, restricting my movement.

 "Let's lose these useless clothes, pet." 

The grass ripped my clothes off, leaving me in my birthday suit in my backyard. 

I felt so exposed, but the sudden rush was extremely arousing, and I was more turned on then I have ever been in my life. 

The grass started to move its soft, green blades around my genitals, filling me with pleasure. 

"OOOOOH~ faster..mmmmmm~"

The grass obeys my commands and swishes its blades faster and faster.

 I'm practically screaming in pleasure at this point.

 "STOP TEASING ME, BABY! MAKE ME YOURS!"

 The grass stops stimulating me and brings out it's biggest blade.

 It was so wide and so long...oh my. 

 "If thats what you wish, pet." 

 The grass entered me slowly.

 I inhale sharply, feeling the slightest bit of pain. 

"Don't worry, pet. The pain won't last long~"The grass slowly thrusted in and out of me.

 The pain quickly turned to pleasure.

 "Oh, grassy, mmmmmmm, ungh~" 

 "Does this feel good, Pet?"

 I was too deep in pleasure to speak, so I just nodded quickly.

 "mmm...go....faster...~" I begged. 

 The grass obeyed and I felt myself reaching my limit.

 "I'm gonna cum, grassy~" 

 The grass kept going.my orgasm came strongly and left me seeing stars, my neighbors probably heard that scream I just let out... 

 "Hope to see you again, Pet~" 

 The grass released me from its grip, and I knew that I'd be coming back for more.