:Genius: Chapter Thirteen

Start from the beginning

“You are the person selling?” He asked, obviously seeing my young age and what looked like a round body.

“I'm the one with information.” I told him, keeping my voice low.

“What have you got then?” He asked, leaning over.

“What information do you want?” I asked in return, knowing I had several things the government did not want to be open to the public, that's what it was like being a genius and in a secret school.

“This was a waste of time, go back to school little girl.” He told me, standing up. I sighed.

“Wait.” He paused, looking at me questioningly. I took a deep breath, scanning my brain for any way I could do this without agents tracking me down. There was only one option left. I let out a long breath and opened my mouth.

“I know about Ocyne Liyla.” I told him. A sly smile started to form on his lips. He took off his sun glasses, revealing a very boring blue coloured set of eyes. His nose was thin and slightly crooked – broken a couple of times, and his eyebrows curved a little too much. He sat back down.

“This had better be good.”

Through this, my school was pretty angry. I mean, it was a Thursday, it was school, and I was currently missing English. Mack had no idea what I was doing, and when he asked Asha, she said I wasn't in my bedroom this morning and assumed I had woken up to do some early morning football (or soccer, as they call it -awkward Americans) practice. Of course, Mack being Mack knew it would be a strange sight for me to wake up early, and near impossible to wake up earlier than rise and shine Asha. A couple of people found out that I wasn't in my lessons and someone (my bet is a certain Russian) told Principal Dawson. Dawson told the staff to be on look out for, and soon they found out if I was even still in the school grounds, I was in out-of-bounds area. In simple terms: I was in a whole heap of trouble.

“I'm pretty worried for her.” Asha told everyone. Harred, Natalie, Jean, Anton and Asha were all sitting around their favourite couch. Anton groaned, his head falling back to the side. Jean was on his left, Natalie on his right and Harred on the couch arm rest next to Natalie.

“Please, Asha, I've just gotten rid of her, don't disrupt my peace.”

“Always on your mind, huh Anton?” Harred teased, and ducked to dodge a pillow.

“You do always hate on Jane, Anton, it's hard enough she has to have Principal Dawson on her back for not being as smart, but she has to deal with you, too.” Asha frowned at him. Anton rolled his eyes.

“Don't become maternally involved, she's a spoiled rich brat who had her life taken away from her.”

“She knowns how to take a joke.” Harred stepped to Asha's defence, shooting her a smile. Asha looked taken back, but smiled slightly.

“Dude, bros before hoes.” Anton told him, shooting him a glare.

“I never take your side, Anton.” Harred rolled his eyes.

“And one would have thought you'd wish to know how it feels to win just once.”

“I do recall winning that soccer game when Jane first came here.” Anton rolled his eyes as Harred smirked triumphantly. Asha stood up and started pacing.

“Asha, love, you're standing in the way of the Television.” Jean muttered smiling sweetly at Asha. Asha turned and started pacing the back of the couch.

“She didn't even tell me where she was going, she gave no warning, did she even have a plan? What if she gets expelled now? Her education is going to plummet, we'd made such progress in maths too-”