Sh, Don't Tell Him He's in Love With a Genius

Prologue

Every time someone asks me if I like Ocyne Liyla, there is always an awkward silence. You see, I'm mature for my age, and when I get into a conversation, people like Ocyne Liyla, Emily Bronte and Oscar Wilde pop up, because Ocyne Liyla is 'sophisticated' and a well known author, and the others, because people think they sound smart talking about long dead authors.

All these people who ask me about them, they love her. They say she is a meritorious writer. I've never been able to say that, I've never been able to say a good thing about her writing. That was probably why I never had second conversations with new people.

It was even harder when there was new students in my school. The girls in my school, well, they are gifted. All to most love the stories Ocyne has written. It gets boring, after a while, hearing Ocyne's name every where I look, being surrounded by the people quoting the book every time they did something that reminded them of a character in the stories.

Well, if you live under a rock, you probably don't know who she is. Ocyne Liyla is a best selling author. Her most known story, 'Sin Paradise' has been named one of the top ten stories published of all time. Sin Paradise is about a girl called Maria Wandsworth, she looks after a 'paradise' filled with sins and corruption. The story has been translated into 156 different languages, and has 66 awards.

Every one is in love with this stories but there's one problem;

No one knows who the author is.

Ocyne Liyla (Pronounced Ocean Lie-la) is the only thing the public know about her. She has totally written seven books all best sellers. No-one has seen her, She has never done a book signing, never claimed a prize, her picture is never on her sites or on the back of her book.

They don't know if she's married, if she is single or even how old she is.

They've had rewards put forward for anyone who knows about her, people have slept night and day outside of her publishers to try and found out the truth, but some how, she always seems evasive.

Ocyne does have a website though, it is the one place she writes blogs on, though they are normally just small comments on her writing, her fans gather to talk about her work, if anyone wants a signed copy of her story, they ask and pay online, and she sends it on.

Ocyne is rumoured to have a condition that keeps her indoor, but nobody really knows the truth.

Well everyone, except me.

You want to know why I'm the only one to know about her? Well, that's simple, and it starts with an introduction.

Hi, I am Ocyne Liyla.

Thank you all for reading and if you have, sticking by my, if you're a new fan of mine welcome! This year, from my age 14-15, has been a load of bull poopie. I promise it'll be better, new stories, new plots, new twists and new, faster, uploads. :)