"Most often his rankings are true, depends when its raining, But since the sky is clear I think what he had written in that book are all true." Reborn stated. Kyoya just smirk in annoyance, he can't believe of all the people who will know his secret is this kid. Better protect this kid and that book.

Kyoya then understood and look/ glare at Fuuta. "Never, I repeat Never mention those things to anyone except for the people here got it." Kyoya said coldly.

Fuuta nod immediately. Tsuna went to beside Fuuta. "Do you have any place to stay?"  Tsuna ask.

Fuuta shook his head.

"Well then, How about you came home with us? I'm sure Maman will not mind if you stay." Tsuna offer with a smile.

"Really?" Fuuta ask.

Tsuna nod happily. Fuuta ran and hug Tsuna. "Thank you." Fuuta murmur.

Tsuna pat Fuuta's hair. "Your welcome."

Kyoya glare at Tsuna. "What do you think your doing?" Kyoya ask.

"I'll protect this kid Kyoya. All mafios are after that book. So its the best we keep him safe. Beside your name is written in that book. If Fuuta wonder around Namimori with dangerous Yakuza lurking around, they might got the book and use it against you. More importantly, What if Mukuro will know about your weakness?" Tsuna said.

SMACK!

Kyoya smack Tsuna's head.

"Ow, That hurts." Tsuna pat his head.

"Never, I repeat, never mention that thing to the Pineapple Herbivore. NEVER!" Kyoya said very coldly and glare at Tsuna.

Tsuna immediately nod. "I-I promise." Tsuna said.

"Good." Kyoya said.

"How about let's go home?" Reborn ask.

"Ye-Yeah. I agree." Tsuna said.

Kyoya walk away from Tsuna. Tsuna guest that Kyoya had some patrol.

So along with Fon, Reborn, Fuuta and Tsuna walk to Sawada Residence. Tsuna open the door and said "Were Home." But all he got answer was.

"Tsk, Reborn! Why the hell are yo with that DAME!?" Ieyoshi yelled.

"And? What do you care?" Reborn ask.

"Its because this two are super annoying to hell!" Ieyoshi said as he grab the two kids by the back collar of their shirt.

"Put us down!" Lambo and I-pin struggle. Ieyoshi let go of them which leads them to fall the to the ground harshly.

"I-pin/ Lambo are you ok?" Fon and Tsuna ran towards the kids.

"Were fine Tsuna-nii/ Master." I-pin and Lambo reply.

"Who in the world is this!?" Ieyoshi said as he notice fuuta.

SMACK!

Reborn smack Ieyoshi.

"Ow REBORN!"

"Baka-Yoshi, This is Fuuta De la stella. From now on, he will be staying with us." Reborn said.

"HAH!? ARE SERIOUSLY FUC**** KIDDING ME!? YOU'LL ADD ANOTHER BRAT IN THE HOUSE!? Remind you Reborn. OUR HOME ISN'T AN ORPHANAGE." Ieyoshi yelled.

Reborn is about to smack Ieyoshi again but he could see Fuuta murmur something and got the book and write down something. They all look what Fuuta have written.

Over 100 % Sawada Ieyoshi are the following.

98% of being manipulative
99% of being selfish
98 % of being greedy and mean
34% purity of flames
Weakness: Afraid of Cats and Dogs.
                    Afraid of anyone who's more stronger than him ( Mukuro Roduko and Hibari Kyoya are the example)
Note: His heart was full of Hate, Jealousy and Revenge. He won't be a Vongola Decimo in the future cause He can't never go in HDWM without a help of a pill or bullet + His not a harmonize sky.

All were shock on what Fuuta just have written. All the information indicates the truth as they have observe to Ieyoshi. But that note was the more shocking.

"What the hell are you writing a false information!" Ieyoshi yelled.

"SMACK!"

"Ow."

"Fuuta's Ranking are not False! Its True since its not raining!" Reborn lecture.

"I agree with you old friend. Its really is true. I have observe it within you Ieyoshi." Fon said.

"TSK, YOU ALL BELIEVE WITHIN A BRAT SAYING! MMMOOM! DAME-TSUNA BROUGHT ANOTHER BRAT!" Ieyoshi said as he ran through the kitchen.

Tsuna just sigh.

"Don't worry Fuuta, I'm sure maman will accept you." Tsuna said.

"Thank you Tsuna-nii" Fuuta said.

____________________
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊