"I want to see the vampire face again," Adelaide said confidently.

"As you wish," klaus said. His eyes then turned red, his veins started protruding from under his eyes, and his fangs began sticking out.

Adelaide started walking closer to him.

"Wow," Adelaide said fascinated. She brought her hands up to his face. He flinched back and gave her a weird face.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Calm down for god sake I just want to touch your face."

Klaus gave her another weird face but let her carry on.

Adelaide touched his protruding veins first and traced them. She then moved her fingers down to his lips with such grace. She stared at Klaus fangs with fascination.

Klaus stared at her with curiosity, but he had to pull away.

"Let's get the lesson done with," Klaus said as he walked towards a tree and took another branch off. He walked over to Adelaide with it.

"I want you to stab me with it, don't give mercy."

"Have I ever given mercy to anyone?"

"Point taken."

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide sat at the stands with the Mikealsons watching her brother compete with Tomas, Mary's almost Fiancé. Adelaide was beyond mad at Mary, she did understand it was for the good of Scotland but it just made Adelaide boil with anger.

Francis kept looking back to Mary and so did Tomas, idiots.

"Is it nice having royal family?" Rebekah asked Adelaide.

Adelaide turned towards her and stared at her. "No, I hate it."

Rebekah grabbed her friends hand and gave her a sorry look. Adelaide dismissed it and paid attention to the game.

"What is your business with Adelaide,"  Elijah asked his brother in a hushed tone.

"What do you mean," Klaus said defensively, "I'm keeping us safe."

"There's more than just that brother," Elijah teased.

"Why would you think that?"

"Klaus, You spend most of your time with her teaching her about herself and how to keep herself safe. You wouldn't even do that for your own family. You also came back last night with no shirt on Klaus," Elijah explained, "tell me why to think other wise."

"I help her because she will help me and I came home without a shirt because she stabbed me while on a lesson."

"And you let her get away with it?" Elijah said with a small smile, "no torture or small injury towards her?"

Klaus grunted and looked towards the festivities, "fine, Adelaide fascinates me."

Elijah smiled at his brother, admitting something that he thought he would never admit.

"But it doesn't matter," Klaus muttered, "no one would ever love a monster."

"You never know until you try brother," Elijah said to his little brother who obviously fancied the strong woman he'd been talking to.