Moving Day

Alex POV
      Hey. I'm Alexander. But, you can call me Alex, or Al. Son of Donatello and Talena. I lived with my parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins my whole life. But today was the day we all move out of aunt April's old farmhouse, to the Big Apple. Well, my cousins and I. Along with cousin August. He just earned his divers license. Help me.
   I was in my room packing, when I heard my dad calling me down. I packed my first aid kit, my tools, and all my inventions. I also packed my family photo. I was only a year old when we took this. I smiled softly. "Alex! C'mon time to go. August is here!" my dad called. "Coming dad!" I called back. I came downstairs with my stuff to meet up with my cousins. Jackie, and her little twin sisters, Lily, and Farrah, daughters of Leonardo and Venus De Milo. Diane and her younger brother, Antonio, children of Michelangelo and Amoly. And then there's the hot head of us. Felicity, daughter of Rapheal and Larota. "Hey there kid." My dad said at the end of the staircase. "Hey dad."
"So, today's the big day."
"Yeah."
"You nervous bud?"
"No." I was terrified. "Don't worry about it kid. You'll be fine." Uncle Raph said helping Felicity pack the rest of her stuff. "Yeah. You won't be alone. You'll have your cousins with you." My mom said. "Yeah. I guess you're right." I said. I heard honking outside. "That's probably the Jones's." Uncle Mikey said. "Wait kids. Before you leave. Your aunts, uncles, and I decided to give you guys something of ours." My mom said. I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. "Kids. As a going away present, we decided to give you our weapons." Aunt Amy said. I heard everyone's jaws drop. Our parents giving us their weapons. Uncle Leo gave Jackie and Farrah twin katanas. Aunt Venus gave Lily her twin tessens. Uncle Raph gave Felicity his twin sais. Uncle Mikey gave Antonio his nunchucks while Aunt Amy gave Diane her manriki. And my gave me his boe staff. "Best."
"Day."
"Ever!" Lily, Farrah, and Jackie said in excitement. We were all so excited. Then came the honking again. We all walked outside to find a van with antlers, and a painting of a green lady with blond hair, a black dress, red sunglasses, sitting on a bomb with 'Venus' in white cursive letters. Uncle Raph, I thought to myself. The window rolled down, and there was August Jones himself. "Hey guys." August greeted. We all said hi back. "So, big day today." August said. "Yeah. Pretty big day." Diane said. "Well, then what are you kids waiting for? New York is still waiting for its new ninjas." My mom said. We all nodded and got inside the van. We waved our final goodbye to our parents. I already miss them. We took off for the road. A few hours have passed and everyone was eating. "You guys are gonna love New York. It's amazing." August said. "And how would you know August? You've never lived there your whole life." I said. Hey. I can't help it. I'm the smart one. "Well, I was born there, right?"
"I guess?"
"And I've lived there for how long?"
"I don't know. I wasn't even born yet."
"Exactly." August said confidently. "Well played Jones. Well played." I smirked.
  We finally arrived at New York and looked for our parents sewer. It wasn't that hard, considering that New York is filled with sewers. 
   We walked into the lair, and we were amazed. "It's beautiful." Felicity said. "Dibs on the lab!" I yelled. I found my dads lab and my jaw dropped. "Awesome!" I yelled.
   We settled in, and I think we'll feel just at home. Look out bad guys. Cause New York's got some new heroes. And they're meaner, leaner, and greener then before.