He scratched the back of his head and looked at the ground awkwardly. "I just-"

Grace shook her hand and kept on pulling him further into the shop. "It doesn't matter. And no, I'm not listening to classical music. I like alternative and indie a lot actually."

She finally let go off Tom's hand and started pacing around the shop clearly looking for a particular vinyl.

"Which artist are you looking for?" The boy asked with curiosity.

"The 1975." Simply answered the girl. She then stopped, picked up a vinyl and turned around to show Tom four men walking down a crosswalk. Grace gave the boy in front of her a wide grin and started wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?" Tom asked confused.

Grace seemed disappointed and sighed heavily. "The Beatles, you dumbass! You should know their songs by heart!" She said clearly a sarcasm in her voice.

"Why?"

"Because you're a British! Duh!" She rolled her eyes sassily.

"Haha. Nice roast! You're just avenging me, aren't you? Because of the classical music."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Grace practically sang walking slowly to Tom. She then stopped right in front of him, shrugged and smiled innocently.

Tom couldn't stop thinking of how adorable she was in that moment. She was usually adorable but now she just crossed the line. He didn't realise when did he lean into her and gave her a soft peck on the lips.

Grace pulled away immediately clearly in shock and went to pick up another vinyl.

"Look!" She said like nothing's happened. "Pink Floyd!"

Tom put on a fake smile and nodded mumbling a small 'yeah' before turning in the opposite direction from her and pretending he was really deep into the vinyls in front of him when actually he didn't know any artist in the section he accidentally got himself into.

After about fifteen minutes the boy heard someone running towards him and turned around to see Grace with a pink vinyl in her hands and a huge grin on her face.

"Tom! Tom!" She screamed while running and almost tripping over a broken floor board. "I found it!"

She showed him the pink vinyl with neon lights saying 'I love it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it'. Tom widened his eyes but smiled at the sight of Grace being so happy that she couldn't stop jumping up and down.

"Long name of an album!" He exclaimed.

Grace looked at the album once again and shrugged quickly.

"I guess." She answered. "But I found it!"

"You did! Good for you! Are you buying it?"

"Yes, of course! This is my precious baby!"

Tom chuckled and watched Grace as she walked to the cashier to pay for the vinyl. She smiled politely and handed the money taking the bag with her brand new album in it. She mumbled a quick 'goodbye' and 'thank you' before returning to Tom.