Long Trip

Alright, later in this chapter, there will be a chat:

__(underlined)____: their name

(Normal text): 3rd person

(Text): the person who texted

That's it!

Aleksander Dimitrov's POV/Diary

Diary Entry #2:

December 5, 2017- 05/12/17
Good morning to myself because I basically hate this family!

After all of us pack up, do other things, and before we actually leave my home country, we went back to the store we went yesterday.
Me, being smarter than anyone because they want, I mean want as in like things they don't really need, I was finding a dictionary that's in Bulgarian and English because obviously, going to Britain. I have to get used to having people call "broken English", I think? I don't exactly remember.
Before I tell what happened today, I'm actually writing this while we're driving.
It's been like this but, people call me gay. A lot, I don't know how, I don't like anyone in that school, some call me a Weeb or a weeaboo because how much I love Attack on Titan, Hetalia: Axis Powers, or Danganronpa.

I was texting my friends, some of them asked me to listen to K-Pop. Most of them said to me "Listen to BTS, Red Velvet, and EXO!" I'll lie to them and just not listen, I don't want to do that anyways.

It's midnight, my parents said we're close to Hungary. I do hate looking at boring shit. Just only my anime life.

~

Aleksander woke up by his parents screaming at him to wake up, also his sister slapping him on the stomach. Alek shot up from the three.
"What?" Aleksander shouted.

"We got to go!" His dad screamed at him.
"Alright!" Alek screamed back.
"Don't ever scream at your dad!" His mom also screamed.
"Shut the fuck up!" Nikol screamed.

"You're grounded young lady!" His dad screeched.
'This family the craziest shit I've ever lived in my entire life. Yet we act like we're normal, feels like that song, Dollhouse.' Aleksander thought.

The family went in the car and drove off to the store where they went again. They wanted to get some food so they don't really need to stop a lot for food, unless they're tired of it.