special ch. - What's up Duck

Start from the beginning

"Helping you remind about last night makes me turn on again." He blows air at my ear and kisses the kiss mark on my neck that I try to cover with my collar.

I quickly open the door and walk outside. Closing the door, I hear Kongpob laugh from inside and hear he open the bathroom door then close it again. I hold my face with both my hand. I can fell how warm my face before I walk slowly to class.

Perv 0062.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Prem POV

I fall down to the ground the moment Arthit walk into the class. The famous duck walk.

"Stop or you regret it." He asks me to stop but it is too damn funny that I can't stop laugh.

Behind Arthit, Toota also busy laughs while Knot covers his hand to hide his laugh when they walk into the class. It funnier because he tries to walk like is not hurt and try to cover it. His face is not helping at all, everything is showing on his face right now.

It's so much fun to tease Arthit because his reaction is so damn cute right now. I presume, his habit went he act as N'Yo still there. He takes a seat next to me with his head look down and his hand clenches tight.

"Thanks to your small gift Ai' Prem." He punches my shoulder lightly but hard enough to feel the sting.

"Uii...Khor Thot Krab, Khun Arthit Rojnapat." I fake apologize and I still laugh.

"I don't think Prem gift that make you walk like that Ai'Arthit." Knot hold his stomach from laughing too much.

"I think thanks to Kongpob that you walk like this." Toota turns to make fun of Arthit.

Arthit wants to open his mouth to scold us but class's door is open from outside.

"Sawatdee Krap, everyone. Good Morning..." 

Then the moment we wait is here, Ai' Bright the lousy monkey is here.

"Why are you guys laugh?" The first thing he asks us.

"No. No one is laugh right now." Arthit answer first to stop us from telling Bright. He also signals us with his 'don't you dare tell this monkey' face.

"You think, I am an idiot for believing that Ai' Arthit." He smirks.

"Yes, you are an idiot." Bright hold his chest pretend to be hurt by Arthit words.

...

After the class end, Bright left the class first to meet Madam Yim while we all go to the library. When we busy with the work, I saw Bright walk silently to our table. He also put his finger to signal me to silent. He walks silently, closely and...

Pack... 

He smack Arthit's ass, who standing while showing his back to Bright.

"Argh..." Arthit shout.

"Ai' Ba... who dare to hit my butt." He turns around and sees Bright who holds his stomach and busy laughing.

"Silent or every one of you out. This is the last warning." We get scolds by the librarian who suddenly pops out from nowhere.

"Always the same group make noise in here." The librarian mumbles and maybe walks to her desk again.

"I knew it. This is why you guys laughing before class start." Bright still laugh while covering his mouth so the librarian won't scolds us again.

"Can you let go for once and just pretend that you don't know about this." Arthit talks while clenches his hand and smile begging to Bright.

"Why should I, went it fun to tease you?" Bright laugh makes me, Knot and Toota laugh too.

"Don't laugh. You guys didn't know how my feeling. I really pity those juniors of us for being your wife." Arthit seat carefully.

"So you acknowledge your position at the bottom side as Kongpob wife, Arthit." Knot tease Arthit. 

Is really rear for Knot to tease Arthit but once he starts, he can be worst than Bright.

"Ai' Ba...not you to Ai' Knot." Arthit pout. 

No...no... Kowing Knot, he still not finishes teasing.

"This is not even your first time but you still hurt this much. It only proves one thing..." He stops and makes us wait. 

"What?" Toota asks with his eye open widely.

"Kongpob junior must be too big for you or his skill in bed really amazing." 

Everyone freeze a moment with Knot words while he smirks. Arthit red face turns pale.

"So... Which one Ai'Arthit?" Knot ask.

"Ai' Ba, no. You guys a perv like Kongpob." Arthit protest.

"But your pale face showing the opposite, Ai' Arthit. What Ai' Knot just say must be true." I say to him.

Arthit tries to avoid our gaze.

"P'Arthit..." Everyone look behind Arthit.

"The reason for me being tease is behind me right now?" Everyone nodded.

"Kongpob..." Arthit voice makes Kongpob and all our junior that just came shocked.

With us still shocked...

"OUT." The librarian suddenly shouts at us.

"NOW." The librarian shouts one more time.

We all bow and run outside. One person who has a hard time walking is left behind. His face turns red to pale and now turn red again. Everyone in the library secretly glances at Arthit while he walking.

"I going to kill each one of you." 

Everyone runs from Arthit encluding Kongpob.

"KONGPOB..."