Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - The Party

I groaned and turned onto my side.

"Hey! Sleepy head! Wake up!!" I heard someone yell.

"Ugh! Will you shut up Y/S/N!" I covered my head with my pillow and fell back to sleep.

"Y/S/N? Who's that? Your sister?" The annoying person asked.

"Shush!" I said.

"Jeez. You're quite cranky today.." They mumbled.

'WILL THEY JUST SHUT UP?!?!'

•-_~*~_-•

Class today was boring as it was any other day. "Kayla! I need to do something fun! I'm so bored.." I complained to my roommate.

"Well why don't you go up to our room and check out some of my dresses in my closet." She suggested. I looked at her with a confused face on.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because! You need a outfit for the party tonight. Remember?" She asked and I thought for a moment before looking back at her.

"Yeah. The Halloween party." I smiled.

"Yeah! Now go! We don't have any classes for awhile." She smiled and pushed me in the direction to the dorms.

"Okay!" I waved and started walking. "Bye!"

•-_~*~_-•

I opened her closet and stared at all the choices of dresses. There were 3 dresses that I really liked. The first one was a short, long sleeve, red and black dress that ended at my knees with a matching black choker. The second one was a short black dress that ended just above my knees with lace all over the back with a white bracelet. The last one was my favorite of all of them, it was a short, strapless, dark blue dress that ended just above my knees with a cute black belt around the waist and matching black heels. "This one!" I smiled excitedly and tried the dress on. Turns out, it fit perfectly!

I stared in the mirror at myself with a shocked and happy expression on. "Whoa. I look hot." I grinned and did a twirl. "It fits perfectly! Wait till Kayla sees this." I smiled at myself and took the dress off, laying it down on my bed and closing Kayla's closet. 'So... I got a dress.. now what?'

My phone started vibrating and playing my ringtone. I looked at the number and picked it up immediately. "Hey Kayla! I got a dress!" I smiled against the phone.

"Cool! Can you lay my dress on my bed, please? It's the short black one." I sat my phone down on my dresser and opened Kayla's closet again. I grabbed her chosen dress and laid it down on her bed.

I walked back over to my phone and held it up to my ear, "Done." I said.

"Great! Now get your butt back down here. I want you to meet my friends' boyfriend."

"Uh, okay. Cya down there." I hung up and stuck my phone down in my pocket and exited the room. I walked down the halls and made my way down the stairs. I would use my vampire speed, but there was a lot of people hanging out in the halls. I walked outside the dorm building and seen Kayla by a tree with her friend and a blond guy. 'That must be the boyfriend! Cool.'