I have four brothers

Photo of Kain at the top
Ash's POV
I don't know what was in that drink but man that was odd why would my mom keep me away from my own brother I saw how everyone was always odd when ever I got a guy to hang out even a girl as I looked around the room I saw it had soft white carpet and the bed had light brown covers and the head board was wooden and the room was well like my old one it had everything I looked to the side and saw a note I picked it up and looked at it.

Hey sis
Get changed then come downstairs when you're ready to meet me
Sighed your brother

I walked to the wardrobe and saw it was full of fancy clothes I grabbed some jeans and a shirt and a black hoodie and tossed them on with new underwear I walked out of the door and saw I was in a hall way that had at least another ten rooms I walked down it until I came to a large staircase I walked down and saw a nice living room it had black leather couches a huge television and the walls were painted cream.

I saw another note on the couch I walked over and read the note

Hey sis
Me again look I have to take care of some stuff so just hang out until about 2:30
See ya soon love your brother

I sat down and looked at the clock it was 2:20 now so about ten minutes I as waiting I saw a small disc on the table it said 'the truth' I was confused I went to lift it up but someone walked in I moved my hand away and looked at the person.
I saw they were wearing a pair of grey jeans work boots and a winter coat he took the hood off I saw a guy around his 20s maybe his hair was curly and black he smiled softly at me as he tossed his coat over to the side I was worried now.

He was now sitting in front of me he then said 'you have no idea how long I have waited for you'
I then asked 'who are you?'
He answered 'my name is Jay'
I went to say something but he cut me off 'you have our mothers eyes'
I then heard yelling I then saw Adam,Jake and Kyle Jake then yelled 'Ash!'
Kyle then snapped 'Jay get the hell away from her'
I went to say something but Jay cut me off 'well like you have the right to talk Kyle'

I saw this other guy walk in he was kind cute wait shut up head I have a boyfriend I saw he was dragging something someone then covered my eyes for like five minutes I heard a door open and close. I then felt some put two cold hands on my face I flinched the person behind me uncovered my eyes I was still adjusting when I felt someone kiss my lips who ever it was it wasn't Tyson I tried to pull away but this person had placed their hands on my neck.
I lifted my hand and slapped this person and that broke the kiss thank god I then wanted to find Jason but when I got up someone grabbed me I was pushed to the ground.

I then yelled 'Tyson! Tyson!'
Someone who was very new to me placed his hand over my mouth and said 'shhh, shhh calm down'

I still tried to yell out to Tyson but it was muffled. I still tried to yell but gave up I then noticed something he had dried blood all over his hands and clothes oh god . . . . . . . . . . TYSON

Kidnapped by my brother On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara