Chapter 4

Clang!!

Chleio stood from her chair after hearing the metal that moved closer and closer to her home. She closed her eyes and focused her hearing.

"Ah!" A faint cry of pain sounded outside her house.

She slowly opened the door, knowing that the man was hurt. The man lay unconscious, Chleio was ready to move but the sudden purr and stepping of huge paws ceased her. It was hard for her to identify the source of the sound until the clamping of metal caught her attention. The man needed help so she moved closer enough to catch the man from falling. The man was sure heavy luckily Chleio's ability aided her, she snapped her fingers and made the man float from the ground, she gently floated him in her home and laid him on the mattress. She removed the metal armor that wrapped the man. She stopped from undressing him as she heard a growl. She quickly turned around and tried listening to any movement, she got nothing but plain silence. She couldn't hear anything but she was positive it wasn't just her and the man inside her home.

"Who's there?" Chleio calmly asked.

Again, it was paws swiftly moving around her home. Now she knew their companion isn't a human but a feline. She extended her arm hoping the feline would willingly let her touch it. The feline didn't hesitate, it trusted the blind witch that just helped his master so he moved forward and let the soft hand of the lady caress his fur.

"Is he your master?" Chleio asked. She smiled and rubbed the feline's head.

Though the tiger was unable to speak she knew he was.

"Don't worry I won't harm him, I'll just get his wound taken care of." Chleio said.

The tiger listened and positioned himself beside the bed where his master laid.

Chleio then started removing the man's clothing carefully not to touch parts she shouldn't, she took the wet cloth beside her and carefully cleaned the wound. She placed her palm on the man's chest.

"Ég fjarlægi sársauka svo látið líkaminn að vera í hvíld." The witch chanted.

"Rest well." Chleio whispered before taking the materials she used and left the room.

"Here you go." Chleio cheerfully spoke as she gave the tiger chow.

After a second, she heard the feline chewing. She giggled and patted the tiger's head before taking a cup of tea and went outside.

***

The man groaned as he stood from the mattress. He gripped his abdomen, where his fresh new wound was but was surprised to see nothing, not even a scar.

"Aiden." He called out while examining the house.

Receiving no response, the man move to the door where he heard giggles. Turning the knob, the door opened, revealing great scenery of the forest.

"Come on." The lady giggled.

He watched as the female and his tiger played in the wide area of trees but as always Aiden would sense if his master was there. The tiger paused and looked at his master. It roared before happily lounging to his master and licking his face.

"Okay, okay, I'm okay." The man chuckled.

"Are you feeling a lot better?"

The man stared awestruck as Chleio stepped closer to them. She's pure perfection.

"Uhmm.... Yes, thank you for helping me." The man spoke, not removing his gaze from Chleio.

"Sorry but can I know your name?" Chleio faintly asked.

"Ah yes, apologies for not introducing myself. My name is Zeke and this is Aiden." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you, I am Chleio." Chleio smiled.

Zeke was positive, Chleio did weird things to his body and he likes the weird sensation Chleio gave.

***

"Ah ah ah, Duke!" The whore screamed as Hendrickson squirted his semen into her womb.

"Sire, an invitation to the gathering." The steward spoke and handed a sealed letter.

"Of course." He chuckled and continued pounding into the whore.

"Finally I'll have you back, Slut!" He grinned.

"You're so tight Cherry." He groaned as he thrusted deeper.

"Who are you calling Cherry?" The whore asked as she moaned.

"Shut up! I can call you anything I want."

"Ah! Yes please call me Cherry." The whore desperately spoke as she enjoyed every thrust he gave.

***

Cherry stiffened it felt like she heard the maniac duke's voice calling for her.

"Is there something wrong?" Lyon asked.

Cherry shook her head and continued piling the books.

***

Zeke admirably watch as the blind lady sews the clothing.

"And it's done." Chleio smiled and raised the vest.

"Thank you." Zeke blushed as Chleio slid the vest into his body.

"Sorry but stay with this for a while, I'll have new clothes by morning." Chleio spoke.

"No, thank you this is too much." Zeke thanked. Chleio smiled.

"Well if you need me I'll be in the other room." She stated before heading to the door.

"I actually wanted to give you something." Zeke spoke.

Before Chleio could speak there lips collided with each other.

"Thank you." Zeke smiled.

"Uhmm.... You're welcome.. Rest well then, goodnight."

Chleio hurriedly left the room.

After lying on her bed, she touched her lips, it caused her a moment of happiness but only a moment. She believed that it was impossible for anyone to like her, she was blind and a witch. With this thought she slept with sadness enveloping her mind.

"Guess this is goodbye." Chleio spoke.

Zeke gave a faint smile and caressed Chleio's cheek.

"I'll be heading my way then." Zeke bid as Chleio didn't give eye contact.

"Come on now Aiden." Zeke said but Aiden just whimpered and obeyed his master.

Chleio waved her hand and entered her house. Chleio exhaled and slid down the floor after closing the door, she held her chest which ached and finally took a deep breath.

Knock!! Knock!!

Chleio eagerly opened the door hoping it was Zeke.

"Lady Chleio." Augestin bowed.

"Royal Knight."

"His Majesty asked for your presence Milady."

Chleio sighed.

'What's that bastard do now?' Chleio thought as she gestured Augestin to lead the way.

(Picture above is Chleio)