chapter 9: what?

( Days have past and suddenly orochimaru attacks the village in the entrance)

( Sasuke pov)

    We heard a loud clash and look ay the front of the village.  They where snakes... Suddenly naruto grits his teeth and holds tight his shoulder. He then stopped.  Ans ran so fast that i couldnt catch up. Me, kakashi and sakura ran after to see what has happened.

( at the front if the gates)

  I  saw itachi and his partner. I grit my teeth and instead looked for naruto but couldnt dind him.

."Get back..... This is seriouse you get close to his fight and he wont hesitate to  kill you" said kisame.

  I then looked up to see naruto on air.  His eyes still covered as ever. Suddenly a gush of  wind of blows us. It was orochimaru..

"Finaly... The person ive been looking for" orochimaru said while looking at naruto.

    "Naruto! Dont use it!" Yelled kisame. He wasnt the same he use to be  a lot more confident and stuff but now hes like scared.

"Use it naruto......"  Spoke orochimaru.

   And itachi just stood there.

"Kisame..... Ive been wanting to see his true power.... If it gets bad well  come in..." Spoked itachi.

"What power?" Asked kakashi.

    Suddenly i  felr a huge gush of wind which threw us all. Then we all looked to see naruto.  His chest showe ( o.o) and it had a curse mark of kurama with  its tails lashing out. I look in his eyes and i see bloodlust. It had.... The sharingan?!

"ITACHI  how does naruto have the sharingan hes an uzumaki!" I yelled.

"Were not sure... " responded itachi.

Suddenly its curse mark started to glow.

         He grinned. " prepare to die...." Naruto  said.

Suddenly he ran faster than a visuble eye and he aimed at orochimaru but he managed to block it atleast a bit..

"Your curse mark.... Its incredible.. *he grinned*  the power has to destroy the entire shinobi.world :)"  responded orochimaru.

     Suddenly  he jabbed a knife into naruto.

"NARUTO!" Me and sakura screamed.

  He started spitting up blood.

"You bastard.... Your gonna pay..."  Naruto spoke with a seriouse tone.  He then pull  the bloody knife out of his  stomache.

"Itachi!  Hes starting the  power stop him...…" kisame spoke.

"I cant... * everyone loks at itachi* i saw his eyes... His eyes are more powerful than mines.... They have pure darkness and i cant free him only one person" itachi spoke.

"Who?" Asked sakura.

"Sasuke.."