Chapter 6: My Pain

( Naruto pov)

        I was no longer naruto. The guy who people knew. I didnt wear orange or blue. I weared black. I hand black skinny jeans ( for men) with a black sweater that had the akatsuki markings.  I usually weared my hoodies which covered my eyes.  

  The naruto you knew.. Isnt me anymore...  The kid who YOU knew that was childish, dumb, not smart, and foolish.... isnt me anymore.. My eyes are only in the darkness i seek. All my feelings are... Pain, torture,murderous and other things.

    I didnt feel loved... Not once... My heart is consumed by darkness. I.... Never did anything but they still whispered and treated me like a beast or a criminal. I dont care of any of those people die. I didnt care who i would kill. All i seek is power.

       My feelings for sakura....GONE. My maddness toward sasuke....  gone. But... MY MADDNESS TOWARDS DARKNESS........ I STILL HERE.

       I could feel how i was meant to be evil. I have this certain feeling in my body. It makes me murdurouse. Yes... I had  a.... Curse mark... I was once a experiment of orochimaru. Not that i cared.

( Flashback)

" AHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream in pain as i grab ñy shoulder tight. Orochimaru is just standing there smirking. "Perfect..." He mumbled. I then fell to the floor and started screaming in pain. I felt as if though i was being ripped to shreds. Nothing left of me. I had no shirt just my shorts to sleep with.  Orochimaru used me as a experiment so he had to ask me to do that. And since he was in the akatsuki. I was still young to well not obey them.  I then started panting heavily. He smiled and  smirked

" Dear child... I know you posses power i want.. Your power... It lies in the darknes... You just have to let it consume you..." He said as he grinned. I then felt my breathing back to normal. I noticed it was my curse mark. It was different than the others.

It had it like the uchiha eye. But i ignored it.  When i activated My curse mark  it was a tatto ( or it looked like one) kurama on my chest eith all its tails lashing around my body. It looked so realistic and it even had color.

I grinned evily. I then started laughing.

" Great.... Perfect..." Orochimaru said.

Suddenly the doors burst open to see kisame and itachi there. I was just grinning evily and creepy. They all looked shocked especially itachi but he calmed himself down.

" What have you done to him?!?" Asked kisame.

Orochimaru grinned he was happy.

" its just a present...." He mumbled.

Then pein burst in and telaported orochimaru to his  other hideout far away. But pein eas stil there. Kisame and itachi too. Then they turned their heads to look at me. I just grin evily and creepy. I then walk slowly to the bed where orochimaru and experimented on me and grabed a huge knife.

It had blood in it.... I  then walk back to where i was and grinned evily. But i notice Kisame a bit scared. I slowly walked up to them holding the bloody knife. I was swinging from one side to another..  Until eventually i felt this feeling in my eyes. I then fall to my knees infront of them and my eyes wide open. I  had sparks of red in my eyes takeing over my eye. I then fall and land on the floor blacking out.