Chapter 3: We're Going To Otonokizaka!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you're probably right about that. Thanks for talking with me I feel a lot better." Kotori said smiling.

"Thanks to you too, I feel a lot more calm now. Well good night, let's do our best tommorow."

With that both Umi and Kotori hung up the phone and went to sleep.

~~~~~

Honoka finished everything that she needed to do and began to run upstairs to go to bed.

"Honoka!" Her mom called.

"Ugh. What!?" Honoka asked running back into the kitchen to where her mom was. However she was surprised to see that she wasn't the only one waiting inside for her.

"Good luck tommorow, Honoka!!" Her mom, dad and sister all yelled at the same time. Honoka looked at them with surprisement, but then smiled at them.

"You got it! I'll give it my best!" Honoka yelled back, before running to her room and plopping down on her bed. Tears of happiness, excitement and nervousness spilled out of her eyes onto her pillow. She then wiped them and looked in her mirror. She slapped her hands against both cheeks and held two fists in front of her as her cheeks began to turn red from the sting.

"Alright you got this Honoka! Fight!" She then laughed at herself before flopping back down in her bed and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

"Honoka!!!" Honoka's mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Honoka grumbled something before rolling over again. The door then opened revealing Yukiho.

"Sis, wake up you're going to be late for the entrance exam." Yukiho said shaking Honoka.

"Leave me alone you fat ugly pig." Honoka mumbled in her sleep. A red vein then popped out of Yukiho's head, and she tried punching Honoka's face, but Honoka quickly dodged her, making Yukiho miss as her hand went right through Honoka's bed, breaking the springs as well.

"Wah! Yukiho! What're you doing!? My bed!!" Honoka yelled at Yukiho as she sat up.

"I was trying to wake you up, and then you called me a 'fat ugly pig'!"

"I did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did n-" Honoka began.

"Honoka you're going to be late! Umi and Kotori are waiting for you already!" Honoka's mom yelled again from the stairs.

"Ah crap! I gotta go!" Honoka said freaking out as she jumped down the stairs, grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

"Honoka! You forgot your lunch! And you're still wearing your pajamas!" Her dad yelled, making Honoka run back in while Umi and Kotori both facepalmed.

"Sorry! Let's go!" Honoka said running down the street, soon followed after by Umi and Kotori. Eli then also began to run with the three as they passed her house.

"Good luck, sis!" Eli's sister yelled from the kitchen table. Eli responded by waving at her before turning back to run again.

They then got to Otonokizaka Academy and halted to a stop. There were three blue buses with students lined up to go inside them. The four looked at each other confused before walking up to one of their schoolmates.

"Hey what's going on? Why are we getting in buses?" Honoka asked touching a black haired girls' shoulder. She turned around a little annoyed.

"Did you not hear them? Our school is too small to hold an entrance exam so we're going over to U.A to take the exam." The girl said.