Chapter 27

I have been going through the backpacks for about 20 minutes.  I was laying everything out on the floor.  I started folding all the clothes that Ashley got.  I already cleaned out the backpack that had my camera and other stuff in it.  Once everything was out I stood up.  I grabbed the stuffed animal and put it on the bed.

I got a decent amount of stuff from my room.  Ashley wasn't in the room she went to go and eat something.  So I decided to find places to put my clothes.  I settled for just hanging up all my clothes in her closet.  I put the left over backpacks in her closet too.  I grabbed my laptop and camera and went to the bed.  Once I got comfortable on the bed I turned on my laptop. 

I plugged my camera into my laptop to download all the pictures.  I went through the pictures once they were done downloading.  My focus was fixed on one certain picture.  It was when Ashley and I went to the beach.  She was facing the ocean while leaning on the hood.  I don't know why that caught my attention so much. 

She hadn't realized that I took that picture.  She still doesn't know that I took that picture.  I have to show her that one later.  I continued looking at my other pictures when Ashley walked back into the room. 

She sat down next to me and asked "What are you doing Sam?"  I gave her a are you serious look.  She put her hands up and smiled.  I turned the laptop to her so she can see what I was doing.  Then I went in my other pictures and showed her the picture.  She gasped and asked "When did you take this.  And why didn't you show me earlier."

I just shrugged my shoulders.  That earned me a slap on the arm from Ashley.  I grabbed my arm where she hit it.  "Ow you know that stings."  She answered with "That's what you get for not showing me these amazing pictures."  I start laughing.  Ashley soon started to laugh as well.  Then for the rest of the day it consisted of Ashley and I messing around with pictures and doing other things.