Introduction

Every summer, 17 year old Bridget Connolly spends the summer with her family at her grandparents' house in California. This year, her best friend Anna is tagging along, but she's not the only new face in Santa Cruz. With the very attractive additions of a new neighbor, Ryan, and a family friend, Nick, she decides to make the best out of her final summer before her stressful senior year. Armed with her humor, newfound freedom, carefree group of friends, and a whole lot of bathing suits, Bridget sets off on the journey of a summer she'll never forget.

**********

Hey there! Wow I am excited to write this :) This is my first story on Wattpad ever, and I'm excited as well as very VERY nervous to see how this goes! To be honest I'm not expecting very many reads, let alone votes or comments, but I am hoping th...

Hey there! Wow I am excited to write this :) This is my first story on Wattpad ever, and I'm excited as well as very VERY nervous to see how this goes! To be honest I'm not expecting very many reads, let alone votes or comments, but I am hoping that those of you who do read this enjoy my writing and love the characters and their stories as much as I do. I'm not starting off with a crazy deep story or anything, but I'm hoping it's not as stereotypical or cheesy as most Wattpad stories with this sort of theme. I would love any sort of feedback you might have, and I hope you like my first ever published story!! (and by published I mean it's not just for an English class lol) Happy reading!