he had asked namjoon and their butlers, jin hyung and hoseok hyung, to come along, knowing they loved winter and were so delighted to meet taehyung again ever since their first encounter. so now here they were, with a hop-skip-and-jump that carried them at once into the heart of a huge snowdrift. at last, when they had frosted one another all over with handful of snow, taehyung was struck with a new idea.

"jeonggukie," said he. "let's make a figure out of snow! won't it be nice? we could make competition with namjoon hyung, jin hyung and hoseok hyung in a team!" he giggled afterwards and it was so lovely that jeongguk never dared to refuse, quickly nodding in agreement.

"oh, yes!" cried hoseok, as plainly as he could speak, for he was a very hyperactive and loud boy. "that will be nice! right, si--i mean, namjoon?" he gulped out of fear when jeongguk and namjoon sent him a glare to reprimand him.

"yes, of course, hoseok," answered namjoon. and at once the boys began this great business of making a snow-figure that should run about. taehyung told jeongguk what to do, while he shaped out all the nice parts of the snow-figure.

"oh, gukkie, how beautiful it looks!" exclaimed taehyung and hugged jeongguk tightly. the prince was stunned for a while and soon reciprocated.

"aw, isn't he so smitten?" jin said to namjoon, snickering quietly. if only taehyung knew what kind of reputation jeongguk had in his own kingdom, the ice prince with heart as cold as winter, never freely smiled like he always did here.

"what you staring at?" growled jeongguk, crossly. his face reddened.

"we weren't staring," said namjoon; "don't be rude to your hyungs."

jeongguk rolled his eyes and taehyung giggled beside him. so the day passed quickly and the sun began to sink behind the mountains as the spent the day happily together, completely content with each other's presences. taehyung was sitting quietly on the ground beside jeongguk, head on the prince's shoulder, gazing at the snowy peaks of mountains which glistened in the evening sunshine in a reddish golden glow. "they look like they're in fire! all the mountains are burning! and the great snow mountain also, and the sky! oh, look at the lovely fiery snow! jeonggukie, look! everything is so beautiful!" taehyung grinned, showing his rectangular smile to jeongguk.

"it's always like that," jeongguk replied with so much fondness. "everything here is so beautiful."

"indeed," taehyung said. "oh, look again, gukkie! everything is turning a rosy pink colour. look at the snow and the high rocks!"

"you sound like you haven't seen this before,"said jeongguk, amused. hand came up to card taehyung's ashen white hair softly.

"mother never let me go out after sun set," taehyung said forlornly.

"and why is that?"

"she will then have me to make dinner and clean the dishes," taehyung mumbled. "i will not have much time to prepare everything if i am still playing here."