Chapter 2

I'm having fun rewriting these chapters
*Kyles p.o.v*
Stan Stan Stan... the name I could never get out of my head. Like it's always on repeat. Is he my soulmate? We've known each other forever and we know each other the most, so why not. I just never have the courage to take chances.

I mean everyone thought he was Wendy's soulmate, but it turns out that it wasn't her. So who could it be?

He's the only one I could think of, of being my soulmate.. He's the one closest to me. And of course it would be stupid if I said I wasn't in love with him, I mean who couldn't love that hot piece of ass.

"KYLE! Pay attention." I jump to the sound of Mr. Garrisons voice.

Damn teacher has been with us since fourth grade. It's a damn shame he hasn't been fired yet since he can't teach shit. Literally gives us packets and expects us to know the crap already.

"Jeez Kyle it's not like you to not pay attention."

Oh he's still talking...

I could feel all the eyes on me in the class room "S-sorry Mr. Garrison."  Damn embarrassment gets me every time. I wish I could be cool like... Mr McDreamy.

"Yeah you better be. Now where was I...."

I felt a crumpled piece of paper hit my side.
Stan chuckled as I picked up the balled up paper.

"Read it." He half whispered to me

Clyde said that he's gonna be throwing a huge party tomorrow night. You in?

I look over to Stan, "I don't know dude, you know my mom." I mouthed to him.

"You can always sneak out dude."

"I'm not you Stan. I can't just sneak out without being caught."

"Dude just say your spending the night with me! And just actually spend the night afterwards it's not that hard dude!" He began speaking louder.

"Alright fin-" I was cut off by Mr. Garrison

"KYLE,STAN! What did I just say about paying attention kyle! God damn it you kids never learn."

Maybe because you never teach? Damn my own thoughts are savage.

"Yes Mr. Garrison." I say.

I waited for him to look away before looking towards Stan again.

We both look at each other and quietly laugh.

This goes on for the rest of the class, casually making side glances at each other. Not knowing what the true meaning was behind it.

-Craig's p.o.v-
This day was boring as hell.
Most days are though. What do you expect from high school.

I was standing outside behind the gym where I couldn't be seen. Of course teachers don't care what I do anyways.

Bringing the cigarette to my lips, I thought about life, how it sucks, and ways to make it better.

But then again I don't give a fuck about anything why would it change for a fucker like me.