New home

"Jesus Christ's" I say as my mom turns on my light for me to wake up for school.

"Cmon Bree-Bree you gotta get up!" Then she walks out of my room back to her room to go back to work.

As I try to open my weak brown eyes I also try to speak but my throat is sore and I sound like I lost my voice.

"Mmuukk"
'THE HELL?' I thought 'what's wrong with my voice?'

I climb down my little ladder on the side of my big metal-like bed. It was so comfy from how early it was. '6 o clock' I though as I picked out what I was gonna wear for the first day of school.

I was never the ready type but today for some odd reason I felt confident in myself and was ready for anything.

"Ughhmmm" my voice is finally half understandable. I try on 5 shirts and 3 pair of pants and finally find the one, regular red T-shirt with skinny jeans and as I look I see is  all of the cloths I tried laying on the floor like I was laying in my bed... 'I wanna lay back down' Maybe I'm not ready for today...

I go to the kitchen to get a quick breakfast of three tiny donut balls.
As I eat them I walk to my room to brush my long black hair.

I check myself for a second with the last donut ball in my mouth, 'Am I fat?' I ask myself.

Whatever don't start being depressing now Carmella Jesus it's too early for anyone to care.

I get my school computer out and go onto YouTube and play my calm music (example : Notion by Tash Sultana)

I stop to listen for a bit and relax my muscles. As close my eyes and listen to the music I go over what I have to do every morning:

'1. Get dressed 2. Eat breakfast 3. Brush hair 4! FOUR THATS IT! Teeth time' I slightly jog to the bathroom with my brush still in my hand and crumbles of donut still on my lips.

Yep I lick it off and wipe my mouth off, put my hair brush on the toilet seat/lid. I open the mirror/cabinet and get the toothpaste and then finally grab my toothbrush with only 30 more minutes I brush my teeth twice just to make sure my breath doesn't smell like my brother to who which walks in and starts to get impatient because we only have one bathroom.

"mMfFMm" I try to get out without spilling all of the toothpaste out of my mouth
"I don't speak gibberish Bree"
I move and he grabs his toothbrush and toothpaste from the mirror/cabinet.

'Wonder who's on their rag today!?' I say in my head. I finally get done brushing and spiting and rinsing and finally go to put deodorant and perfume on while still listening to the soothing music playing from my 80% blocked chrome book that the school gave to me for school work.

As I'm done with my hygiene I get my favorite hoodie and put it on with my nerdy boxed shaped glasses, the glasses and hoodie are not too big or small so I was sure that things are still going ok.

"Hopefully I can make some new friends with the 'humor' my old friends said I have"
'YES FINALLY I GOT MY VOICE BACK!'
'Gospel by Rich Chigga ft xxxtentacion' comes on and I can't help it I get lit and hit that milly rock. I laugh but then realize I have to stay on track.

I put my laptop in my book bag and put on my white adidas shoes with black stripes, and with my book bag on my back I head out and get into the red van that my grandma gave us.

My mom, brother and little sister were waiting for me VERY impatiently in the car and I had to quickly run and slide the door like we were robbing a bank. We couldn't be late because my brother had to go on another bus that stops at my school to get to his school.

Me on the other hand just had to walk into the building and be fine. So it's time to go to your locker.
'yay'...