Autopsy fun

"Okay Ducky, were can I sit." Rose said looking around and groaning. Ducky pushed two slides together to form a small area.

"Right here Rosealynda." He smiled.

"Okay." She sighed and as she sat down she noticed Palmer finishing an autopsy. "whose that?"

Jimmy walk over to Ducky. "um Dr. Mallard. I think I found something."

"Yes jimmy." Ducky said ignoring roses' question.

"Uncle Ducky whose the autopsy gremlin." Rose asked typing away on her laptop.

Ducky sighed. "Rosealynda that is Jimmy Palmer my assistant."

"Oh okay." She said.

"She reminds me of Tony." Palmer said to Ducky.

"Herd that gremlin!" Rose called out.

Palmer looked baffled. "How? How did she?"

"Palmer just don't question her." Ducky said bagging something and walking out the door before stepping back in.

"Rosealynda, don't hurt anyone and don't touch anything."

"Yeah okay whatever duck." She said waving her hand.

Ducky exhaled and walked out.

Rose looked up at Palmer. "So your the new gremlin."

Palmer looked up from the body. "y-yeah."

Rose smiled. "Are you scared?"

"No." Palmer said too fast to not be.

"Yeah you are I can tell. I scare you. Or is the fact you not a good autopsy gremlin?"

Jimmy turn around to see Rose typing something from a paper.

"Where did you get that paper?"

Rose looked to her paper to her laptop.

"I have like eight pockets." Rose looked up at Palmer.

"With this many pocket I can carry just about anything, thinking about it I think I have a knife in one of my pockets." She said putting her hand into her pocket of her trench coat.

Jimmy eyes got wide as he walk fast out the door to wait for Duckys return.

Rose smiled as she pulled out a pencil, mumbling to her self as she marked stuff on her paper.

"That was to easy."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N- chapter two ^_^. Sorry if Palmer seem OOC this is my first time writing him.

Comment, vote, fave, like,whatever!

Roll out