Maria's Life

Julia confronted Maria and Christina and said what kiss, Maria said after the party Benjamin stay and help me clean up and then we kissed for 5 minutes and he left. Julia said omg really, Julia yelled and said Benjamin, Benjamin said what Julia, Julia said I heard you guys kissed, Benjamin said yes and why does it matter to you. Julia said because I still love you, Benjamin said but I don't. Benjamin gave me a kiss and said hi and gave me a hug. Julia felt so humiliated because she is one of the popular girls and she had never been laughed at. Julia left and said your gonna regret this Maria. Maria said no I won't . Christina said Julia is not gonna do nothing and she's not all that no more, and your popular. After that Maria and Julia had the same peroid in history and Julia yelled and said that is why Maria don't like Benjamin and she played him. Every one laughed and Maria said that is why me and Christina made a plan for you Benjamin to break up and I guess that worked and Benjamin heard everything and said really Maria you and Christina made a plan so me and Julia can break up, Maria said its not like that, when i first came to this school i had no friends then at lunchtime i tried to sit at Julia and her friends table and Julia said no and i met Christina then me and were walking down the hallway and i drop my stuff by an accident and the you came and help me pick my stuff up and that is when i had a crush on you and then the next day we had the same class peroid i found out you and Julia were girlfriend and boyfriend and i was wondering was would he go with Julia because she is rude and mean so that is when me and her made a plan that me and Christina can pretend that were not friends no more and it worked Julia said i could be in her squad and that is when i invited everyone to my party and that is when we were dancing and she pour juice on me and i punch her you broke up with her and when everyone left you offer me to help me clean up and we kissed for 5 minutes and then i told Christina that we kiss and Julia confronted me. Why would you wanna be with Julia anyway she cheated on you and I always had a crush on you when the day I met you please forgive me. Benjamin said sorry but we can't be as a couple for now Maria and you didn't tell me all of this before and that's it. Maria cried and everyone kept laughing including Julia who it was funny but it was actually embarrassing. After that Maria told Christina everything that went down. Christina said I can't believe he did that he was dead wrong for that. 

The next day was prom night at 6:00 until 12:00 and the judges get to pick a king and queen for the dance. Christina said OMG Maria it's now your chance to be a queen and show off in front of Julia and see if Benjamin looks at you. Maria said stop it he doesn't like me no more. Christina said stop it you know he liked since the first day. It was night time and for the dance and Christina tried to help Maria find an outfit an perfect outfit for her to wear this to the dance and Maria looked gorgeous. Christina looked gorgeous too. 

Benjamin came to the school dance with Julia, and i thought they broke  up. But i guess i was wrong. Christina came to me and said i thought they broke up, Maria said i thought so too. Julia said hey losers me an Benjamin are back together. After that they were dancing. The host was calling for the King and Queen, they said the King is Benjamin Bratt and The Queen is ..... everybody was so scared they thought there were going to be the Queen but the Queen is Maria Rivera and everyone clap. Maria went on stage and said I would like to thank u guys for supporting me and caring for me. I would also that this guy that I like is a smart handsome gentleman and he knows who he is. After Maria was done everyone clapped.

After that Benjamin told Julia he couldn't be with her no more. Then Julia said ok. Benjamin said I am really sorry Maria I should've never talk to you that way. Maria said I know and I am really sorry too. After that they both dance and kiss.

 After that they both dance and kiss