Part 7

Billy: Omg, Anna please answer my bloody messages!

Anna: I am here

Billy: OMG PHEW! Are you okay?

Anna: Actually I'm not...

Billy: What do you mean?

Anna: That unknown person, has reached my house

Billy: That's it I am calling the police

Anna: NOOO!

Billy: Why?!

Anna: That person said not to call the police or else...

Billy: OR ELSE?!

Anna: I'm gonna find out...

________________________________________________________________________________

Unknown: Are you going to open this door or not?

Anna: No, I am gonna call the police

Unknown: Like I said, I wouldn't do that if I were you or...

Anna: Or what!

Unknown: I will kill you

Anna: Please just tell me who you are, and how do you know my address?

Unknown: Anna, I know many things about you, for example...the time you bullied Sarah White for no reason and...

Anna: So you are not Billy!

Unknown: You've figured that one out, I haven't finished...

Unknown: The time you humiliated Sarah White by pouring fake blood all over her in the school playground and called her 'Carrie,' the time where you brutally beat up Sarah White until she was left with scars and bruises and the time where you...

Anna: Why are you keep on referring to Sarah White and how on earth do you know all of this!

Unknown: You still don't get it do you

Unknown: And in case you are wondering, your address was quite easy to get, your poor friend Emily refused to give it at first cause she thought that a ugly, nerdy person like me didn't have the right to receive it, but she had to pay the price in the end. Funny how she was calling for her 'mummy,' when she needed help. But didn't Sarah also want her help after going through all of that mental and psychical abuse that you and your nasty friends gave her!

Unknown: Does anything make sense now?

Anna: Are you s-s-s-sarah?

Unknown: :)

Anna: Omg, Sarah I-I-I-I am so sorry I really didn't mean to...

Unknown: Aww, the usual apologies, Anna, the damage is done and guess what...

Unknown: Now it's my turn to come for you...