Ice P.O.V.

I watch her chest rise and fall as I lift the cigarette to my lips. It wasn't supposed to be like this. She was supposed to be a one night stand after a date and I'd never see her again. A name and face I couldn't remember but, thats not what happened. I couldn't fuck her then. She was too...pure at the time. I remember deciding to take her home.
Past
I stare at her beautiful eyes. She looks down blushing as I whisper "your so fucking beautiful baby." "Thank you." I cup her face and lift her head. "For our next date we just go horse back riding Ice. You'd like it.  All manly..I guess." I chuckle. "The only thing you'll be riding Crimson, is me." She gasps and turns as red as a tomato.

I stare at her for a another moment before inwardly groaning

I stare at her for a another moment before inwardly groaning. "But that will have to wait love. I should take you home. The club house isn't a place for you Crimson. And it sucks that that's true."
End of flashback.
   Now don't get me wrong, I didn't keep her around for just her looks. I mean fuck yeah that's a bonus. But it's her ability to not fucking need me and her loyalty. We got whores around the club house and my girl knows how to take care of her self. I just wish I could figure out what she's hiding. I'm out of my thoughts when she moans and I look over. I grin and whisper "baby." She stares at me. "Hm?" I grip her underwear and pull them off

I smile at her before I give my head between her thighs

I smile at her before I give my head between her thighs..and bite before sucking. She arches, pulling at my hair. "Fuuck!" I chuckle and hum. I slip my hand to her waist. "I need to cum." All of a sudden I pull back. I walk out the room as she throws curses. I grab a condom and strip before slipping it on. I walk in and without warning, slam into her. I slip my hand to her throat. "Cussing. Is. Not. Lady like." I pound into her. "Punish me. Fuck the cussing out of me." I slap her thigh. Hard. "Language." I squeeze her neck. "I need to come. Please. Please daddy." "Bad girls don't get rewards.." I tease. "I'll be good. I promise." "Cum." She screams. Her nails rake my back. I growled and cum soon after. I pull out and clean us up. I pull her on top of me. "Sleep now baby. We're far from done. You need a spanking. It'll come soon. Speaking of coming..." I chuckle.