the end

I know this ending is not the best guys.  But I'll end up rewriting this.  Same people but it'll be changed a little.  I just need to know how or what.  So this is how I decided to end it. 
Two days later..
Ice..
An accident.  On coming car.  She didn't see it coming.  Zayn sat in the front.  I sat a few seats over.  Her body looked so frail.  So small.  I walked forward and placed a small kiss on her forehead.  I stare, she should be smiling but no.  She frowns.  She wears a long oink frilly dress.  There's a bear,  the one I gave her,  in the casket.  My eyes water.  Fuck. I touch her cold hand and whisper "you deserved so much better, then either of us,  I love you princess. " and I turn and walk away. 
Sixteen years later..
Abby walks in holding Gabe and Jayla. She smiles.  I never got a new little and it took me six years to even go on a date.  Months to leave my home.  Cleaning her room... It was torture.  I kept things.  In my attic.  There's a knock and I walk and open my front door. There stood a girl bloodied and bruised but I could tell it was her.  She touches my arm and it's real.  "Crimson. " "Help me daddy. " where the fuck is pretty boy when you need him.

So comment and vote.  I'll either continue this or just restart and change things.  If it's not voted on or commented and I can't decide I'll just discard it.

Where was she?
Where's Zayn? 
What about his new family?
Who do you think pretty boy will be?