Birth of Instincts

Start from the beginning

Izuku had also been going to school like normal but it was different Bakugou got excepted into U.A so Izuku hadn't seen him and school was actually peaceful with out the class douche.

"I still can't believe U.A let a piece of shit like Bakugou in. Well just goes to show you how fair quirks will get you in life, but I'm gonna turn that on its head. I'll be someone who shows the world it's not the quirk that makes the hero it's their actions." Izuku said. "Mom, I'm doing this for you."

Izuku began to put on his costume. "When I'm in this custom Izuku Midorya is no more. For all villains that cross my pass you will know me as Instincts." Izuku said as he tied his blindfold around his face.

Izuku left his apartment and began to jump from rooftop to rooftop. As the day want on Izuku stopped three petty thefts, two muggings, and one attempt of murder. It was pretty easy
With the thefts Izuku didn't even need ultra instincts, the two muggings were taken care of in less than a minute, and Izuku knocked out the guy who attempted to murder someone in one hit.

"Wow so far the crime today is pretty boring. Well not to say the crime is boring but the criminals are boring. I was hoping for more of a fight." Izuku said as he continued to jump on the rooftops. Izuku checked his watch. He left at 9am and now it's 5pm. Izuku was about to head home but he heard something that he needed to act on.

"Wow we scored some hot ones today."

"We sure did. The hero types are so easy to fool."

Izuku looked behind the house he was standing on and saw 4 men and three young girl on the ground. One girl has brown hair and brown eyes. Another girl looked kinda like a frog, she had green hair and black eyes. The final girl had a black spiky ponytail and black eyes.

"Ribbit. I can't move my body." Said the frog girl.

"I can't either." Said the girl with brown hair

"You bastards. What did you do to use?" Asked the black haired ponytail girl

"Simple I used my quirk." Said a man with spiky yellow hair, red eyes, and a lip ring. "My quirk lets me paralyze anyone I've made direct eye contact with for 45 minutes and trust me 45 minutes is all the time we need."

"Come on we're wasting time. Lets get on with the fun." Said a fat man with barely any hair and blue eyes.

"Not on my watch you sick fucks." Said Izuku as he jumped off the roof in the direction of the fat man

" Said Izuku as he jumped off the roof in the direction of the fat man

who was reaching for the ponytail girl's breast. Izuku landed on the man sending him into the ground and creating a cloud of dust around himself. Izuku's Ultra Instincts kicked in and then he picked the man up by the head before smashing his face back into the ground knocking him out cold.

"What the hell was that?" Asked a man with green skin

"Scum like you make me sick. Tricking young girl just so you can have your way with them, oh oh oh I'm enjoy kicking your asses." Izuku said as he stepped out of the smoke cloud, cracking his knuckles at the same time.