"How he dared to talk that way with me??? What he think of himself??? OK I might hugged Maan and was so near to him but he doesn't have the right to talk with me that way, he was pointing a figure on my character, how dare he???" Sukanya was fuming in angriness with some tears playing their role on her pink cheeks, "EFFFF... I should have stopped him on his li...." But she was cut by her phone which started ringing, she looked at it to find Surya calling, her mouth dropped "And he is calling too, without any shame, but I know how to stop him on his limits" she opened the call and started without taking breath "SEE MR. SURYA I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE MY BOSS BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO POINT OUT ON MY CHARACTERISTIC WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF??? HOW DARE YOU ASK ME SUCH A QUESTION??? I HAVE NEVER BEEN INSULTED AS MUCH AS YOU INSULTED ME TODAY, YOU HURT MY EGO MR. SURYA AND I WON'T BE QUITE, YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL FORGIVE YOU AND COME BACK TO WORK, BUT IF YOU WON'T I WILL.... I WILL... I WILL...".

"You will what Miss Sukanya???" he asked teasingly.

"I will..." she tried to make something up.

"You will???", he asked again.

"I will....ANYWAYS WHY YOU CALLED???" she asked annoyingly.

Surya hold his laugh then replied "If you took a breath then I would have told you, but you didn't even bother to stop for a second I even thought that I have just opened the radio, anyways I'm down in front of the house waiting for you, come quickly".

"You're what???... I mean why you came here... and in this time it's already.." she looked at the time "Eleven in the night" she was surprised.

"Oh really??? Thanks for telling me as if I don't have a watch to know, if you finished come down because I'm waiting".

She got up from her bed and opened the window to find him in the down, she smiled then seeing a file in his hand she said "So you came for work right??? SEE MR. SURYA I WILL STOP WORKING FOR YOUR COMPANY SO LET SOMEONE ELSE MAKE YOUR WORK I TOLD YOU IF YOU WON'T SAY SORRY I WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU".

"Who told you I'm coming for work??? I came to talk to you, you want me to ask for forgiveness and I want to do so, please come down, Bye" he closed the call with a smile in her nature.

"Is this true??? He came to say sorry... Oh God I have to go down" she run to the door then "But how I will go that way??? I have to change" she quickly wear a casual pant and t-shirt then she fixed her hair and applied some soft make-up then ran down stairs, she checked herself last time on the hall big mirror and fixed her hair then took a breath and opened the door, as soon as he saw her he came near her "Sukanya!!!" she looked at him then said "Why you came here???", "Actually I wanted to say sorry, like I didn't mean to hurt you or to point on your character it's just that... that I was...", "That you was what??" she asked in confused, "I was...", "You was??", "I was... What the...." she looked at him shocked, then he pointed at her t-shirt, she looked at her t-shirt to find that she was wearing it in the opposite way, he started laughing at her "This... this happen with everyone" he started laughing loudly "Stop laughing nothing funny" she started to get annoyed, but he wasn't able to stop laughing "You know what??? it's my fault to come down and talk to you, good ni... or you know what, you don't deserve to hear that just go" she turned and was about to close the door when he yelled "Jealous, I was jealous" her mouth dropped in shock "What???", "Goodnight to you too" he winked to her and went away, "He said what???" she closed the door and headed to her room while still thinking "Did I heard it right??? Jealous??? Was he really jealous??? Does that mean he has feelings for me as well??? Is this the truth???" she lay on her bed while thoughts was bringing her from one side to another.

Jodha lay next to Jalal he was sleeping peacefully, she smiled then she kissed his cheek and said "Good night love", then she turned to the other side and closed the lump and closed her eyes she rest her hand on her belly, when suddenly she felt a hand rapped around her she raised her head to find Jalal hugging her while still sleeping peacefully she smiled seeing his face "You don't know how much I missed your hugs Jalal" then she closed her eyes, when he opened his and looked at her and tightened his grip then thought 'I think you won again Jodha, you won by gaining my heart again or maybe making my heart which is already yours since long time ago to win over my brain' he smiled then closed his eyes.