CHAPTER ONE {1}

She hides behind the sun
He hides behind the gray clouds
She is like an illusion
And he is like a nightmare you wish
you never had.
When the coincidence hits,
And the sun and the clouds collide,
Both their masks come peeling off,
Their lonely eyes 👀 meet.
Narrating their sad stories,
And just like silver and gold,
Their fading scars glow,
Illuminating their broken souls.

-Gaikokuno

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Sunday, 26th January, 2013.

•••••••••••••••• 

        Arrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!  Ameerah groaned for the thousandth time ever since they got caught up in that goddamn traffic of Dan Agundi which is very unusual. She glanced at her twin Ameer who seem more agitated and annoyed than her trying desperately to keep a cool demeanour but miserably failing.
          Sighing i hold his free hand and whispered
          'Ameer you don't have to get worked up about it I mean its not your fault we are stuck in this Goddamn traffic. InshaAllah we will be out soon'.

          He just gave me a silent nod to show that he has indeed listened to what I said. Almost 15 minutes later we started moving at a slow pace at least we are making progress though its little but its still fine by me since its better than not moving at all.

           And then zooommm we went fast as it is the traffic has been moving fast from the front and now it has slowly dispersed to nothing.

       'Ameerah call Ya Adnan and tell him we are on our way ohk'.
      'Yh lemme do it right away'.
         'Hey Yaya hi' "hey angel what's up we've been waiting for you where are you guys" replied ya Adnan.
          'Relax bro we are on our way we just got stuck in a traffic wait lemme put it on speaker.
          'Ya Adnan we are on our way Ohkay you guys shouldn't get worked up. My tweeny said.

          "And tell me why shouldn't we you guys have been gone for like forever". Piped in our eldest Ya Ammar.
          “Ah yaya mana do you really have to over exaggerate things we will be back soon InshaAllah” tweeny told them.” Okay you guys’ byeeee” “Byeeeeeeeee” they all said together.

          It all happened so fast that my brain couldn’t comprehend it till after the deed was already done. My underage driver of a brother {15yrs} has hit another vehicle coming from the opposite direction. If I have to be truthful I’ll admit it’s my brothers fault no offence really.

          ‘tweeny what the……………can’t you see……..what have you done really’
‘shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what have I done Oh no Oh God……………..’
          A teenager who appears to be a little older than us emerged from the passenger’s side whereas from the drivers side a slightly older version of the earlier boy come out and strode towards our car all the while glaring furiously at Ameer who appears to be unfazed by the look. I and the other guy become spectators while Ameer and the older guy are having a staring contest.

          Knowing my twin won’t back down even though he is at fault he hates it when people give him disgusting and intimidating looks I realized I have to intervene before things get out of hand. Taking slow tentative steps towards the scene I grabbed Ameer,s shoulders and whispered in his ears.