Chapter Three: Linger

Unknown place and time

In the same bed as before, Shel was awoken.

"Wake up Shel!"

"Oh hi Dad!"

Shel jumped off the bed excited and filled with energy.

"Morning sweetie, ready for the experiment?"

"Mm, yeah but, I'm kinda nervous, I might screw this up.."

Shel looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

"You'll do fine Shel, I'm sure of it."

"You really think so?"

"I know so, I made sure you do. Come this way."

Thomas grabbed her hand and proceeded walking, they walked through the hallways as before, this time it's very populated, lit with bright lights.

"Morning Sir Thomas, Morning Miss Shel" Said the several people in lab coats almost simultaneously.

As they walked, several eyes stared at them. They arrived at a door, inside is an empty white room. Shel walked in.

"Goodluck sweetie."

Shel looked around the white room for several seconds, then a sonic boom emitted from the room and she felt numb. The last thing she heard was the word "START".

Present Time

"Oh look a movie theater! Seriously though, what does this place not have?

"Yeah..." Shel says reluctantly.

The two walk towards the entrance and was greeted by a man at the reception.

"My name's Jack and oh, you're in luck sir! We're celebrating the 100th anniversary of the theater, everything today is free, No ticket acquired! We have great movies on the line such as: Blade Runner, Memento, The Prestige, Fight Club, and The Be...

"My name's Jack and oh, you're in luck sir! We're celebrating the 100th anniversary of the theater, everything today is free, No ticket acquired! We have great movies on the line such as: Blade Runner, Memento, The Prestige, Fight Club, and The Bee Movie! Get some popcorn, grab a seat and enjoy the flicks!"