KAde shook his head wordlessly and let her inside as Dani came down from the stairs.

“Dad’s finally asleep. Took me a while to convince him that in order for him to find Cody, he needed to be rested enough to focus.” she said.

She gasped as she caught sight of Frankie and instantly gathered her into a warm tight hug,

“Oh Frankie…” she whispered.

The said girl clutched on to Dani, trembling. She sniffled, the normally brave girl breaking down into sobs.

“I-I want my best friend back!”

“Bumblebee I think we went the wrong way.,, We’re near mountains.” Cody said as he looked around. “I don’t see Haru’s village anywhere.”

Bumblebee let out a sound of annoyance, He looked down as a small moan reached his audio scepters. Haru’s eyes began fluttered, the shorter girl beginning to wake.  Bumblebee looked for a soft place to lay Haru down, opting for the smooth boulder in front of him.

Cody smiled widely as he saw HAru’s eyes open before he quickly climbed onto the boulder(with Bumblebee’s help of course.).

“Nngh..? W-where?” Haru whispered.

“Haru? Can you hear me?” Cody asked softly.

The Asian girl slowly looked over with half lidded eyes.

“C-Cody? What happened?”

“You slipped on the ice after being frightened by the noises and you hit your head really hard.” He informed.

HAru winced.

“I am so lame…”

‘I don’t think so.’

Haru jumped at the new “voice”, gasping her her amber eyes met with Bumblebee’s bright optics. She stared at him with her mouth ajar. Cody facepalmed and looked at the yellow bot  with a slight glare. Bumblebee shrugged before looking down at Haru.

‘Are you alright? Wait.. you can’t understand me. Cody?’

“He said-”

“Y-Yes I am okay…” Haru unitentionally interrupted. “And I c-can understand you. Is that.. Unnatural?”

“For Bee it is. His voice box was damaged in battle so he talks like this until it gets fixed.” COdy informed. “I’m the only one who can understand him in my family, besides the other bots.”

HAru nodded in understanding then looked up at Bumblebee.

“So your name is ‘Bee’ then?” she asked.

‘BUmblebee actually, but Bee is fine.’ Bumblebee responded, giving her a thumbs up.

Haru smiled and nodded.

“Then it’s nice to meet you, Bee. I'm Haru Yi.”

‘LIkewise’

“So Haru, do you know where we are?” Cody asked. “We kinda got lost.”

HAru frowned in thought as she gazed around.

“We’re… at Yama Mountain.” she said. “It’s a pretty long way from my village, but not that long of a trip to the beach. If we can get to the beach before nightfall, we’ll be able to see the village.”

“Sounds good.” Cody said.

“But there’s one thing. This part of the island has dangerous creatures. The mesdwaeji and the jangsumalbeol(AN: Pronounced like this: met. dway. ji. & jahng. su. mal. buhl) are especially dangerous.”