Chapter 22

Gaile's POV

After hours of sitting on my lazy ass, we finally arrived at London.

We were going to check in a hotel near the London Eye. And we've got the lucky room, the room which has a better view of the London Eye.

I just sat in my room. I shared the room with Harry though.

I was by the window, lookin' at the view. Oh, dreams to come true.

"Lovin' the view, babe?" Harry was behind me. I smiled at him, and he instantly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Our lips were inches away, until he leaned and kissed me. I could tell, there were sparks. Like what I said, dreams do come true.

Harry's POV

Gaile was by the window, I sneaked in the room. She didn't notice me. I killed the silence, then.

"Lovin' the view, babe?" She looked at me, and smiled. I grabbed her waist. Leaned on her and started to kiss her. She pushed me on bed. I declare war, on bed. Kidding, I declare make-out session. But to be honest, she is a good kisser.

Gaile's POV

Gaile Somers, the one who used to be Harry Style's best friend, is now Harry Style's girlfriend. We were making out on the bed. No, no naked scenes. I'm not ready yet. Haha, okay. We were making out for like 30 minutes and Louis and the rest opened the door. OH GOD, I shot them a death glare. I'm having fun here, hello!

Liam's POV

We decided to prank Gaile, because it was too quiet in her room. She's with Harry, and they must took a nap. But when we bursted through the door, they were making out. Gaile got pissed. So we closed the door right away.

"I heard Gaile was a good kisser." Zayn killed the awkward silence in the hallway.

"Stop it! But yeah, I think she is." Louis cracked up. We just laughed there. Oh, Harry's got himself a girlfriend. I'm proud.

Harry's POV

Making out with Gaile, made my day! Except the part when the boys went in the room.

"So, craving for more sweet kisses from me?" she laughed and gave me one last kiss. Soft lips, bro. Soft lips.

So, it was already 12AM, and we're still up. The boys? They crashed in their room. They're probably asleep.

"Hey, Harry." she smiled at me.

"Yeah?"

"What about if one day, we'd move on? I mean, you know. Break up and stuff." she asked, she was worried.

"I won't let that happen." I answered her back. "Because you mean so much to me, Gaile. Ever since we were best friends." I smiled at her.

"I love you, Harry. I love you more than you'll ever know." she whispered in my ear.

"I love you most." she fell asleep on my chest, again. She's tired and exhausted I guess.

"Thank you, for being there for me. Thank you for always being my best friend.  Always." I kissed her forehead and slept.