I gasped realising what he just said.

"What!"I said blankly and it was more of a insult comeback than question.

"If you try to run away you won't get kidnapped the easy way.I promise you that.Oh and Cameron good job..maybe some day I'll give you back that one thing"He scoffed and winked at cameron.

"You son of a Dick.Go.To.Hell.Dad will never forgive you..he was your brother for peet sake"I replied darkly and I tried to hold back the tears that would leak because of the memory of my dad.

His face turned red with anger and he stared to pace around the room.

"And he would of been in this world if your so called 'mum'Would of stuck with his and didn't go with your dick step father!Nelson was a mess after she divorced him!"He spat out at me and my tears shed quietly.

"Dad was the one that cheated with the slut..i mean Nelson was the one,not my mum don't you fucking dare say anything bad about her!And my step dad isn't a dick,he doesn't come home drunk every night with another girl in his arms infront of his fucking children okay?!He loves my mum and that's more than Nelson could ever give her"I said fiercely as my tears didn't stop..i guess they didn't dry out after all.

My 'uncle' looked at me in pure disgust as he stopped pacing.

"When Nelson found out she was marrying someone else he overdosed himself,now tell me who the hell is going to lead my gang if he's dead.And I hold your mother responsible.So she's going to pay with you staying here.Kidnapped.She will know how it feels being without her daughter like I did with my brother.She will go through the same thing.Like I did"

Anger caressed through me.

"That's all you care about?Whos gonna lead your fucking gang?!Are you kidding me?"I spat out at him.

"Just shut up okay I've had enough of your bitchy comments and come backs!Cameron take her away before I do something I'd never thought I'd do!"He shouted pissed.

"Bitchy?Oh please.."I mumbled to myself whilst Cameron nodded at him as my 'uncle' stormed out the room fuming.

Cameron immediately took off the rope from around my arms and I was shivering,literally.Everything he said made me worried and scared.I didn't let it show but I was trembling throughout all the conversation.

My mum didn't deserve this,i didn't deserve this...that dick deserved jail though.Uncle my foot.Dick works perfectly.

I took deep breathes and closed my eyes as I realised Cameron was still infront of me.

I opened my eyes and looked into his hurt filled eyes that showed conern,worry but most of all something I couldn't quite pinpoint.

I felt my cheeks getting wet with my crying that I had been doing now and I quickly hugged him ,tightly,i really needed someone right now.I couldn't do this alone but I had too.

I could tell he was shocked from my outburst but then again so was i.. I had wrapped my hands around his neck and was hugging his tight whilst I sobbed into his chest which probobaly made his shirt wet.

After a few seconds he wrapped his hands around my waist and engulfed me more into him as he inhaled me by putting his head at the crook of my neck.

A jungle danced in my belly and started doing the worm and Macarena.Tingles spread through me in a split second and my waist set on fire along with my neck.

Why did he make me feel like this?

I realised my hands around his neck was only A hand and my OTHER hand trailed down his chest which made him shudder.

Stupid hands!what am I doing?!

I flickered my eyes open and backed away not sparing a glance at his face but instead I cursed myself mentally.

Idiot.

Retard.

Stupid,stupid,stupid.

Moron.

Mongole.

Reets(if you read my other book you would know what it means😄😊)

I turned away and practically jolted out the room and ran back to actual house/mansion.

I just hugged him and I felt all that..god what is happening to me!

---------------

I know it's short but I've been really poorly and actually I still am.I'm so sorry,but Thankyou for all the love and support on both books:)

Tell me what you think and feel free to inbox me!;)

Please Vote,Comment,Fan&Enjoy:D

Stay smiling your beautiful<3xoxoxpxo