chapter 1

hicca's prov *****
( hicca is 13)
I lay in my bed staring at the sealing thinking about how I am going to get them to notice the truth about dragons and especially now that I freed the ones in the arena. No one ever listened to me so why would they now, because my whole 13 years I have felt like an outcast in my own village  and am constantly bullied by my cousin and the Thorston twins. the only ones who ever seamed to care for me is the village elder Gothi and my mentor gobber with a dead mother and a father that ignores me.

And because of everything in my life I was depressed and cut 10 time per day  but luckily my tunic is big and the sleeves cover the scares. my last cut was 2 weeks ago before I met my best friend toothless but no one can know about him because he is a nightfury the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself the most feared dragon ever known and an enemy to vikings . I am glad I found him because with out him I would be forever lonely or dead.

I can't take this anymore I grunt in frustration. everyone is proud of me because of my lie they don't like the real me only when I am good at dragon training they notice. the real me is a creative, kind, forgiving person who like to draw and write songs. I can also sing but no one knows that.

it's midnight and I can't sleep so I decide to pay toothless a Vista and spend the night in the cove. I grab my sketch book and song book.

at the cove*
when I got to the cove I saw toothless asleep so I tried to be as silent as possible but I ended up slipping and I don't even know how but toothless woke up . he picked me up by the scruff of my tunic and took me over to where he was before and layer down while I leaned agenst his side. He gave me a look saying 'why are you up so late' " I couldn't sleep" and at that toothless gave a look saying ' been there'  I started talking to him about random stuff and about how no really liked the real me only the fake me in the ring. after an hour of talking I decided to finish a song I've been working on. 'finally I  finished' I thought to my self as I get up and walk towards the lake.
(play song)

will they understand
its the question of a life time
trying to find the Wright words
but what if they don't care
never mind
delta with it myself
hiding in the bathroom
wearing long sleeve shirts
scared of what I might do
never mind
no one seems to hear you till your loud
then they call you crazy
quietly I battle with my self
days are getting hazy
no one seems to notice when you're down
unless you are bleeding
but sometimes the worst wounds are the ones
are the ones you can't see
never mind
do they understand
I'm begging for and ally
think I'm just confused
blow it off its nothing new
never mind
little do they know
the murder of my right brain
it still has me grieving
take these pills for sleeping
my world is turning back and white
no one seems to hear you till your loud
then they call you crazy
quietly I battle with my self
days are getting hazy
no one seems to notice when you're down
unless you are bleeding
but sometimes the worst wounds are the ones
are the ones you can't see
never mind
never mind
if life is but a dream flowing gently down the stream
I'm caught in the rapids leaking boat and broken things
merrily merrily swimming towards the shore
a voice they said was harmless only threw me overboard 
if life is but a dream only but a dream
I just want to smile want to smile in my sleep
merrily merrily nightmares all the time
no hears the screams
just wave as I float by
row row row your boat gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream

as I finished the song I noticed I had a stray tear and saw toothless looking at me mesmerized by the song. I went up to him "toothless are you ok" he nods and licks the tear away "thanks" and with that We fall asleep by the lake.

I wake up to a ray of sun through
toothless' wings and get up "hey bud want to go for a morning flight he jumps around and I can't resist to laugh at my little over grown puppycat . Honestly the flights with toothless are the best because I just fell so free and I can't belive I have lived without this for so long. We did some stunts and barrel roles in the air for a while then went back  to the cove to eat. We played for a little while but we, we'll more like I got tiered so we sat down an I worked on another song that I want to show toothless.

but what they didn't know is that there is someone watching  them from above .

well I hope you guys like this so far and sorry if there is a lot of song but it should only be for next  chapter an maybe later on idk but peace