"Still... you look so cute!" Nina squealed holding the picture beside her face, giggling like crazy. "This boy is going places."

"Oh, shut up!" Cedric sniggered, pulling her closer to him with one arm and attacked her with kisses on the face.

"Thank goodness I didn't lose the bet," mentioned Helena, staring at the red and orange flames infront of them. "I think you wouldn't want to talk to me afterwards," she laughed nervously.

"It can't be worse than mine?" said Cedric.

Helena playfully narrowed her eyes at him, glaring.

"That was not an embarrassing picture. But I'll accept it," she tucked the photo in the back pocket of her jeans. "No, mine is just missing a caption that says "beware of this child". I guess I wasn't ready to use markers yet."

"Now I want to see it!"

"If only Bulgaria had won, tsk tsk... Too bad, Diggory," mocked Nina, shaking her head as the rainbow headband glowed on top of it.

They finished their tea and shared a blanket together to keep themselves warm as the fire was dying down. Her eyes were getting drowsy and could not help yawning. Even with all the commotion of the Irish celebrating, she was getting sleepy.

"I think it's time to walk you back to your campsite," said Cedric, staring at the tired girl.

Helena agreed it was getting late and wanted to recover some hours of sleep.

They got up from their seats, Nina making sure Cedric's picture was still in her back pocket, and made their way through the people who were still wide awake partying.

"I can't believe I got to be at the World Cup and see-- HEY!"

Nina cried out when a man who was running in a panicked state crashed into her and left, ignoring her completely. If she weren't so tired, it wouldn't have bothered her as much.

"Are you okay?" Cedric commented worried, looking back at the direction where the man went. "Did you see how frightened he looked?"

"Maybe he lost a bet and was running away from people," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Maybe."

Suddenly, the celebrating died down followed by an eery loud shriek was heard not so far from where they were, causing both to freeze on their spots and take out their wands. And before they could analize what had happened, a mob of screaming wizards and witches ran in every direction, bumping and shoving them aside. Every single one of them shared the same panicked face as the man that had run into Helena.

"Let's go! Now!" Cedric ordered, taking her hand as they started to run with the crowd.

Neither of them knew what was going on, the screaming and distressed state of the people only making the matter much worse.

Then flashes of light started to appear in different areas, followed by roars of laughter and loud noises like gunfire which started a total chaos all around.

Helena got distracted by the sight of muggles being carried in the air by some mysterious wizards who were having fun doing so, and tripped on a rope holding down one of the tents there. A group of people marched next to her, almost running over her if she hadn't moved. When she got up, Cedric was calling for her but his voice began to fade over the on going mob,  and did not know where he had gone to.

"CEDRIC? CEDRIC?!"

Nina started to panic, turning to every direction feeling lost. The screams and children crying were putting her on edge, making it harder to focus or even think straight. She made a run for the woods as the men creating the havoc were nearing to where she was.