Chapter 2. The Meeting

Start from the beginning

"Well, over the centuries that I have lived, I have mastered multiple types of magic, especially some of the Black Arts. To name a few, I am capable of using Fire Magic, Death Magic, Immobilization Magic, Living Magic, and as my main magic, Ankhseram Black Magic, which gives me perfect Immortality. I can't die from aging, nor can I die from any wound I sustain." Said Zeref.

"With my Living Magic, I have created multiple creatures, Demons if you will, that due my bidding. They're called the Books of Zeref. Each one has a demon with unimaginable power. But one stands out amongst all the others. One that surpasses even my power. He can't be beaten no matter how powerful the opponent may be. He is my master piece. My strongest creation. His name.... is E... N...D. The stongest Demon from the Books of Zeref." Said Zeref.

Salem was honestly surprised by what Zeref had told her. She new of magics existence. In fact there was a old man that lived in the mountains that was capable of using magic. "With him and Ozpin around, it will be extremely difficult to fulfill my plans. I already had to postpone my plans because of Ozpin, but it seems like he's given up hope. But with Zeref around.... things are not looking to good." Thought Salem.

"You said you created Demons. Can you elaborate on that." Asked Salem as she took a sip from her cup. Truly, she just wanted to get a better understanding on what she's up against. "I don't mind." Said Zeref. Now it may seem as though he's playing into Salem's hands, but he's actually try to show her how hopeless it was to stand against him. With all his creations, all his forces and everything he all on his side, and everything he will have, it will become hopeless to try and stand against him.

"Now let's see, ware do I begin, ah I know, you see, when I first created E.N.D. he studied magic and discovered a different path that it could take. He called it Curses. Curses is actually what some of my most powerful demons use instead of magic." Said Zeref. Salem was honestly surprised by this discovery. Another path that magic could take. E.N.D. must be invincibly smart in order to have discovered that.

"Though some still use magic, others use Curses, and some even use both. E.N.D. is actually a Fire Demon that uses the Fame Curse, he also has a form of Lost Magic that gives him the ability to slay Dragons, call Dragon Slayer Magic." Said Zeref.

"So even though they can use these Curses, some still use Magic. And this Dragon Slayer Magic that E.N.D. uses sounds very powerful. The more I learn, the more I realize that in order to achieve my goals, that it won't be easy. If I'm going to defeat Zeref, I'm going to need to get Magic in my side and find a way to defeat Zeref's unbelievable Demon." Thought Salem.

After discussing on other things, Zeref left Salem saying that he had other matters to attend to, such as continuing the construction of his empire, as well as other important things. Understanding, Salem said that he may leave, and that she may come to visit once his Empire is complete in order to see how it turns out, to which Zeref said that she may.

That was only about a month ago, just one more hour and Zeref will reach the top of the mountain that he said he'd teach Winter and her friend Magic at. Now you may be wondering how Zeref got there so fast. Well his Immobilization Magic actually freezes time for everyone and everything. Using that, Zeref was easily able to walk right past Winter and her friends undirected.

"HEY! Mister Wizard!" Said the familiar voice of Winter as she ran straight into Zeref crushing him with a huge. "We made it just like we promised! So now will you teach us magic?! Please!!" Said an overly excited Winter as she continued to crush Zeref with a huge.

After prying Winter off of him Zeref took notice of the other girls behind Winter. One had green  hair and eyes, and another had red hair and pink eyes, and the last one had brown-orange hair and orange eyes.

After looking at each of the girls, Zeref looked bat to Winter and answered her question. "No not yet, you still haven't made it to the top just yet. Though you still have some time left. Each of you go to the top one at a time. There's an old Wizard there as well, but he's lost faith in the world. If each of you can do something to change that, not only will I teach you my magic, but he might just give you some of his own magic as well." Said Zeref as he looked at the girls.

The girls talked it over for a moment before answering. Turning back to the Black Wizard, they each nodded in return. "Good." Said Zeref. "Winter. You're first." Said Zeref. "Huh?" Said said. "I said that you're going first. Why? Is that a problem?" Asked Zeref in a slightly scary tone.

Winter flinched at this before running off towards the top of the mountain. "So. What are your names?" Asked Zeref. "Well my names Spring." Said the one with red hair. "That's Summer." She said pointing towards the one with green hair. "Hello." Said Spring. "And that's Fall." Said Spring as she pointed towards the last one with brown-orange hair. "Hey." Said Fall in a laid back tone.

"Your names Zeref right? Are you really going to teach use magic?" Asked Spring in an excited tone. "Yes, and its now your turn to go up there Spring." Said Zeref. "Really?! Then I won't fail you mister Black Wizard." She said in a hyperactive way as she went to the top of the mountain.

As Zeref looked at ware Winter and Spring went, he started to wonder just what the future has in store for him. Turning back to Summer and Fall, he decided to ask a question. "Are they always like that?" He asked. "Pretty much." Said Fall. "Yeah." Said Summer nervously.

"I see. Summer. It's your turn." Said Zeref. Slightly surprising Summer. Quickly nodding, Summer went up to top of the mountain to join her friends.

"So I guess that just leaves just you and me." Said Fall. Zeref looked at her for a moment before answering. "Yes it does." Said Zeref. "You seem to be the most laid back of the group, while Summer the kindest, and Winter and Spring are the most hyperactive, correct?" Asked Zeref. "Pretty much." Said Fall. "I see. It's your turn. I'll join you in a moment." Said Zeref. Shrugging, Fall started walking up to join her friends.

After Fall left to join her friends, Zeref looked up towards the sky and recalled all the things that have happened sense his arrival to the world of Remnant. "I wonder how things are in EarthLand. My life sure has changed sense arriving here. I wonder what would have happened if a Dragon didn't destroy our home and caused your death....Natsu?" Said Zeref.

After some time has passed Zeref decided that it was time he joined his new students. "I suppose it's time I join them. Funny, I never thought I'd be a teacher again. The last time I thought anyone was about... maybe 600 years ago. That was one of the first and last times I had ever tough anyone magic. But that was then and this is now. It's time for the new era to begin. The era of Magic begins... now." Said Zeref as he went to the top of the mountain to teach his new students.

And done. Hope you liked it.
Next time Chapter 3. Teaching Magic.